Betty Crocker™ Creamy White Rich & Creamy Frosting uploaded by Faith D.

BY BETTY CROCKER #24 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Color Added, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They have the cream cheese one that is awesome on carrot cake!" in 1 review
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best frosting I think for red velvet cake. It pairs nicely and brings out the flavors of both the cake and icing. I love Betty Crocker icing I always grab icing from her. Its so soft and easy to spread. I always eat some out of the container , i cant help myself
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love frosting. Don't get me wrong. But is it me, or does this one just taste like sugar and nothing else? I mean, if that's what you are going for, that's fine, but for me, I usually need to add a flavoring to it in order to enjoy it.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Great frosting, I buy this brand all the time when I am making recipes that call for a frosting. This brand has a lot of good different flavors and they are all sweet and easy to work with when decorating cakes and cupcakes. I do recommend this frosting.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We use this frosting for cupcakes and cookies during Christmas time. It is so good that I like to just eat it from the jar instead of using it on baked goods. It is very rich and you don't need a lot of it to feel satisfied. The price is pretty reasonable too!
Madilyn P.
Memphis, TN
Perfect icing for cakes and cupcakes, but also great on cookies, and used in gingerbread house assembly at holiday time. I've always got at least 2 tub of those in my cabinet.
Tosha M.
We love Betty Crocker Creamy White Frosting in my house! it always makes my cakes taste super delicious! & doesn't break the bank to buy it! Yummy!!
Paula Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product! it's super yummy and appeals to my sweet tooth! I would definitely give this a try! Plus, you can find coupons for these online
Elizabeth F.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is the best frosting that you can get on the market. It has a nice consistency which you can spread on to cakes and other desserts.
Catherine D.
Very amazing! The quality for the price of this is outstanding! I purchase this very frequently and I can say it's well worth it!
Carla S.
Bell, CA
I love this brand of frosting because its easy to spread on your cakes or for whatever u use it i love all the flavors they have
Charl L.