BY TUNA HELPER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Tuna Creamy Parmesan Tuna Helper:
  • Pasta and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix
  • Add 10 ounces tuna
  • 1 skillet makes 5 servings

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk; may contain egg and soy ingredients.

Ingredients: Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Buttermilk*, Carrots*, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)*, Monoglycerides, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Parsley*, Spice, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate. Contains Wheat And Milk Ingredients; May Contain Egg And Soy Ingredients. Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 Fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2. *Dried.*Amount As Packaged. As Prepared, One Serving Provides 10G Total Fat (3G Saturated Fat, 1 G Trans Fat), 25 Mg Cholesterol, 810 Mg Sodium, 320 Mg Potassium, 30 G Total Carbohydrate (6 Sugars), And 15 G Protein.

Anumati B.
I love the flavor of this stuff. I also love the Hamburger Helper. It's also just as easy to make homemade with your own spices and noodles and a can of tuna. lol
But for days when you want something super quick and easy, it's great.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of our favorite meals in our family. We love the taste and its a staple in our kitchen. Easy to cook mostly in our house in the summer we want something quick and easy to do.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Tuna Helper was one of my favorite pasta i love it as the same hamburguer helper. I buy it every time i buy groceries. i always have it in my kitchen.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
A dinner in a box. It us cheap and serves a family of four. You can make a side to add to dinner. You can find it on sale most stores.
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
Love some Tuna helper as well as the hamburger helper. Not as many options for the tuna helper though.
kaylee r.
Kennewick, WA
Love this dinner in a box! My bf loves tuna casserole type dishes, full of flavor for a box dish!
Taylor M.
Like all helper dishes it's super yummy. It's definitely a go to for my fiancé and I, although we felt like it didn't have as strong of a flavor as we were expecting.