Betty Crocker™ Creamy Butter Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Benji P.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Salt, Maltodextrin, Butter (cream, salt), Corn Syrup*, Mono and Diglycerides, Buttermilk*, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Nonfat Milk, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Modified Corn Starch, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Color Added. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid.*Dried

Contains milk; may contain wheat and soy ingredients.

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
The price is great on these. They taste so good. They are easy for anyone to make. Doesn’t take long to get them cooked. Love the flavors you can buy. I bought at Walmart and I’m a repeat buyer. I would recommend.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I saw this cup of mashed potatoes at safeway. Looked good so I had to give it a try. It was easy to make and the flavor was good. Price wasn't bad. I will be buying more for those easy nights! I do recommend!!
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Oh my God these are one of my Thanksgiving must haves they are always available on supermarkets and relatively cheap compared to other mashed potato making brands and has good flavor and if it's not enough cheese for you you can always add some more in the mix
Mich L.
The taste is good, but I prefer to spend the time making real mashed potatoes. Regardless, in a pinch, this comes through to complete a meal. Add extra butter and milk to make it less grainy.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have always loved the Betty Crocker brand when it comes to food. I know what to expect, and its a brand that never disappoints. I also like that there is a variety of flavors to choose from. Creamy butter mashed potatoes are great for any occassion, especially during Thanksgiving. This is a staple for my family.
Nicole V.
Kissimmee
I really like comfort food and mashed potatoes are the way to go. They are so simple to make and quick that i can easily make myself a bunch and enjoy it. I eat them often and i absolutely love it, recommended to others of course
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love betty crocker mashed potatoes and the butter herb ones taste so good!! I would recommend them specially if you want a little something more than just butter! Easy and fast to make for an addition to your dinner!
Shelby K.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't think instant potatoes will ever be able to come close to real potatoes. Mashed potatoes are so easy to make that I would never purchase these instead of just making some fresh.
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
These instant potatoes are very easy to make and taste absolutely delightful. While I would much rather eat "real" potatoes these were a quick and convenient way to enjoy potatoes with a meal.
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
Betty Crocker Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes taste great. They have more flavor than most instant mashed potatoes. Not only do they taste great they are fast and easy.
Do this type of potatoes taste the same as natural  potatoes,  are they filled with unnatural fillers?

back