BY BETTY CROCKER #10 in Frosting

Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color (yellows 5 & 6 and other color added), Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

• who said, it was a new improved taste? cause they lied. i...1 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Rich & Creamy Frosting
  • "I love the cream cheese frosting on almost any cake; carrot cake, red velvet, etc..." in 3 reviews
  • "I love Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting you can't go wrong here." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the perfect texture and tastes great on red velvet cupcakes/cake." in 1 review
  • "Great for a store bought icing!" in 1 review
  • "Very good, especially the cream cheese flavor." in 1 review
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is very good. I would definitely recomend this thing. It really is nice and creamy it was a good value would recomend this more than the generic one. This has a good flavor for it. I would definitely buy this again. This was very good.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very good frosting. I love the mild cream cheese flavor and it goes well with any cake baked. Just pop in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften and it spread so easily.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I usually like making my own cream cheese frosting because I think store-bought was just way too sweet, but I got lazy in the middle of making a cake and purchased this frosting. It’s a really great one! A little sweeter than what I usually like, but so much better than any other store-bought brand! I really appreciate the effortless of applying the frosting since it’s already softened and ready to use. Great product!
Lynn B.
1,044 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a decent tasting, pre-made icing. It won’t pass as homemade. I add some real vanilla flavoring to improve the taste. It is cheap and ready for use. I always have icing in my pantry for unplanned baking.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s absolutely delicious I’m just now starting to cook and I love baking the most I like making cupcakes for my friends, it’s affordable delicious and personally I think their the best with cupcakes I love this frosting and I will continue to bake with it, I recommend to a friend and family member!
Vanessa J.
Burdine, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love Betty Crocker’s Cream Cheese frosting!! Our favorite cakes are red velvet, blue velvet and carrot cake 🍰 there’s just no other icing that can touch the cream cheese icing!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,017 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My fiancé’s favorite frosting is cream cheese, which is my least favorite thing to make and so I often buy this product and I’ve never been disappointed. It has such a good flavor and tasted just like cream cheese.
Dianna G.
Bleh!  I CANNOT find a frosting that doesn't taste artificial, overly sweetened like a candy flavor instead of cream cheese.  For me, it's too sugary and the flavor is just off and leaves a weird aftertaste and texture in your mouth.  I would save your $1.50 and just mix up your own at home!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is sweet and delicious frosting. The cream cheese adds a nice flavor to it. It makes it more creamy and rich tasting. It is great on red velvet cake. I would buy it again. It is a good quality frosting.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Whenever I need a store bought cream cheese frosting I get this one. I just prefer it, Goes great on Red Velvet Cake or Carrot Cake. Spreads easily without messing up your cake! Love it! Easy to find as well!

Walmart