BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color (yellows 5 & 6 and other color added), Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

• who said, it was a new improved taste? cause they lied. i...1 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Rich & Creamy Frosting
  • "I love the cream cheese frosting on almost any cake; carrot cake, red velvet, etc..." in 3 reviews
  • "I love Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting you can't go wrong here." in 2 reviews
  • "It's the perfect texture and tastes great on red velvet cupcakes/cake." in 1 review
  • "Great for a store bought icing!" in 1 review
  • "Very good, especially the cream cheese flavor." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A chocoholic like me, needless frosting in her life! This frosting is perfect for any chocoholic that is in your family that loves chocolate and wants chocolate frosting on their baked goods. It is delicious it is pretty cheap and if you do not have the time and are lazy the perfect thing to buy
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s absolutely delicious I’m just now starting to cook and I love baking the most I like making cupcakes for my friends, it’s affordable delicious and personally I think their the best with cupcakes I love this frosting and I will continue to bake with it, I recommend to a friend and family member!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I usually like making my own cream cheese frosting because I think store-bought was just way too sweet, but I got lazy in the middle of making a cake and purchased this frosting. It’s a really great one! A little sweeter than what I usually like, but so much better than any other store-bought brand! I really appreciate the effortless of applying the frosting since it’s already softened and ready to use. Great product!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a decent tasting, pre-made icing. It won’t pass as homemade. I add some real vanilla flavoring to improve the taste. It is cheap and ready for use. I always have icing in my pantry for unplanned baking.
Lisa G.
This is a delicious frosting and if I had it I’d use it but I won’t buy again because it doesn’t taste like cream cheese frosting at all. Not even a little bit. Just plain vanilla. It’s not bad, but if I wanted vanilla frosting that’s what I would have bought.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
We love Betty Crocker’s Cream Cheese frosting!! Our favorite cakes are red velvet, blue velvet and carrot cake 🍰 there’s just no other icing that can touch the cream cheese icing!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My fiancé’s favorite frosting is cream cheese, which is my least favorite thing to make and so I often buy this product and I’ve never been disappointed. It has such a good flavor and tasted just like cream cheese.
Dianna G.
Bleh!  I CANNOT find a frosting that doesn't taste artificial, overly sweetened like a candy flavor instead of cream cheese.  For me, it's too sugary and the flavor is just off and leaves a weird aftertaste and texture in your mouth.  I would save your $1.50 and just mix up your own at home!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This frosting is so good, I love it on every cske, cupcake , muffin anything espically cookies dipped in this frosting so yummy and its amazing on a cake when you warm it up and drizzle it all over the cake so good. You must try !
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is sweet and delicious frosting. The cream cheese adds a nice flavor to it. It makes it more creamy and rich tasting. It is great on red velvet cake. I would buy it again. It is a good quality frosting.
James B.
who said, it was a new improved taste? cause they lied. i cant even tell its cream cheese frosting anymore. is there ant cream cheeses in it?