Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Rich & Creamy Frosting uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #94 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 And Other Color Added), Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My fiancé’s favorite frosting is cream cheese, which is my least favorite thing to make and so I often buy this product and I’ve never been disappointed. It has such a good flavor and tasted just like cream cheese.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This frosting is one of my weaknesses lol Its great on any cake. I also put it in the microwave and heat it up a little. pour it over my cake bites. When it dries its shinny and looks beautiful and still taste yummy
Rachel A.
Fort Worth, TX
This cream cheese icing goes very well with Carrot Cake. With the other icings that this brand has are good also. You can take the others and melt them in the microwave then poor it over a bundt cake.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
I accidentally picked this up thinking it was regular vanilla and I am so happy I did. Flavor is out of control delicious!
Lauren B.
My favorite frosting to use when baking. I love the creamy texture and great taste that isn't too sweet.
Jessica J.
Tulsa, OK
I'm a freak for any cream cheese frosting, but Betty takes the cake...no pun intended.
Nicole W.
Kingston
My favourite!! Absolutely love this cream cheese icing on top of all things pumpkin and apple! Oh spice cake too! The price isn't too bad but usually you can find them on sale and stock up then! Definitely recommend!