Betty Crocker™ Cornbread & Muffin Mix uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Degermed Yellow Corn Meal (niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Modified Corn Starch.

Contains wheat; may contain egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
I would definitely recommend this product because its light and airy. And it does t really have alot of ingredrients that you need to make it. I also found by my own discovery that this product is great for people that love it
L E.
Nampa, ID
Love corn bread and I like using this mix because it’s easy to use and taste good. Packaging is very nice and easy to travel with. If you want to bake some cornbread in the cabin or at a friends home easy to pack the package.
Latisha J.
Baton rouge, LA
Worst stuff ever! When my usual brand of cornbread mix was sold out I should have just made one from scratch. I tried this stuff because it was the only brand I recognized. HUGE MISTAKE. Tasted awful and ruined my red beans.
Angela A.
They're super easy to make and yummy to eat! You won't be disappointed! Doesn't take long in the oven and they are a good substitute for homemade cornbread muffins. Top if off with some butter or one of your favorite foods to eat and it completes the meal!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
This corn muffin mix is delicious and a great value. I found these pouches at the 99 cent store at 9 for 99 cents! I normally make the muffins and they come out tasting delicious. Super simple to make and tasty! Yum!
Adrianna B.
Sacramento, Ca
Soooo delish I am an avid cornbread eater and I have to say this one is one of my favorites. It has the perfect amount of sweet and savory taste to it and it's goes great with chili beans. This is definitely my go to if i don't make it homemade!!!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I loved this cornbread mix. I haven't been able to find it in a while I wonder if it's discontinued? This taste is great. It's more so sweet bread than anything. This kids love it and so do I. I will buy this again if I can find it.
Emily W.
Waukesha
I don't love this mix.  I felt that the flavors were too sweet, yet too bland for a good cornbread.  I would take a Jiffy recipe over this one any day.
Erika P.
Maywood, NJ
Super good and moist I love making corn bread casserole all the time I really like these better then jiffys
Christina L.
Canton, MI
The best and easiest way to make cornbread muffins. They are absolutely delicious and fast to make.