Betty Crocker™ Confetti Sprinkles Parlor Perfect Ice Cream Toppings uploaded by tabitha t.

BY BETTY CROCKER #6 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Ingredients: Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, corn syrup, cornstarch, red 40, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1, carnauba wax.

Allergen Warning: Contains soy. Made on equipment that also processes peanuts, coconut, milk and wheat.

• Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?9 Answers
  • Are these waxy tasting? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I put sprinkles on nearly all of my baked things! Ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, etc. It just makes all of the baked items taste better. These are my favorite sprinkles because of their Texture and their perfect amount of sweetness!
shaleena b.
Candor, NY
We always need a jar of sprinkles in the cupboard. My kids think sprinkles go on everything like salt and pepper. These are always at a great price and have a fresh tatse
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
The perfect classic sprinkle! Lots of colors and fun! I'm not a huge fan of how sprinkles taste but I can tolerate these and my family loves them! Great packaging; cute and functional. I bought at target.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
Unlike the Betty Crocker "decos" sprinkles, these are extra crunchy, and stay that way no matter how slowly I savor my ice cream! And, being a sugarholic, I love the extra sweetness they add. I had not been able to find them at stores the past year or so, so I went online. So glad I found them again.
Selena T.
Watauga, TX
I love these it great to put on anything you want to sprinkle up! and the kids love all the fun colors i always make sure to have it i the cab nit because you never know when your going to need sprinkles (:
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
All time favorite sprinkles. The rainbow colors make people of all ages want to eat these sprinkles. Great for topping cupcakes, ice cream, or even cakes. Perfect for birthday parties of all genders.
Rachel A.
Chesapeake, VA
Crunchy and sweet just how sprinkles should be. No waxy taste or weird taste from the coloring it just tastes like hard colorful sugar sticks. I get these every chance I get they don't sell them at some stores. I wish they were a little cheaper I'm one of those people that likes a little bit of ice cream with my sprinkles lol
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
Delicious! I don't like some sprinkles just because size and or texture. But these sprinkles are so good on ice cream! would like to see a few more fun colors though; )
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Anyone that knows me knows I love me some "soft serve vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles". It seems like ice cream trucks don't really sell soft serve anymore so I have to go with regular ice cream but i always have some of these sprinkles at home, my fav!
Justyne D.
Sprinkles look pretty but are very very dry. Sprinkles are supposed to add to the taste of other sweets but these really take away from it. They are so dry that they make a crunch when you (try) to bite them, and they are very hard to bite and chew.
Alexis G.
Haddon Township, NJ
Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?
hayley c.