Betty Crocker™ Complete Meals Chicken & Buttermilk Biscuits Helper

by Chicken Helper

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Complete Meals Helper simplifies dinner time for busy individuals and families. This wholesome product includes biscuits with chicken and a four-garden-vegetable sauce. Just add milk to make four servings. These chicken buttermilk biscuits, 24.8 oz, include all white meat chicken.

Betty Crocker Complete Meals Chicken & Buttermilk Biscuits Helper, 24.8 oz:

• Betty Crocker biscuits with chicken and four garden vegetable sauce
  • Dinner made easy: serve great tasting meals without searching for all the ingredients
  • Chicken included
  • Just add milk
  • Makes 4 - 1 cup servings

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk and soy. May contain egg ingredients.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Chicken And Vegetable Sauce: Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat (Chicken Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor), Carrots, Potatoes, Sweet Peas, Celery, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar. Biscuit Mix: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Buttermilk*, Dextrose, Salt. Seasoning Mix: Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Buttermilk*, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion*, Maltodextrin, Spice, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Monoglycerides, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy Ingredients; May Contain Egg Ingredients. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Lean Meat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2 1/2. *Dried. *Amount As Packaged. As Prepared, One Serving Provides 9G Total Fat (3.5G Saturated Fat), 15Mg Cholesterol, 940Mg Sodium, 37G Total Carbohydrate (4G Sugars), And 9G Protein.

Have they came out with any new ones lately?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Complete Meals Chicken & Buttermilk Biscuits Helper!
Mountlake Ter, WA
This meal is so good and one of my families favorites! Even though it comes from a can and a box it tastes like you have been cooking for hours! I'm not a very good cook so dinners like these are perfect for me!
Mount Orab, OH
I'm personally not a fan of any hamburger helper type foods. But, this one is probably the one I liked the least. Very bland. The biscuits topping wasn't good at all it doesn't cook evenly so the biscuits taste very pastey. Not at all enjoyable. You can easily make something similar and better tasting in your crockpot for the same price if not cheaper.
Lancaster, PA
Love these! All you do is buy the meat and have a pan! All the ingredients are there which is nice and easy on a night when you do not have time for all that jazz! The meals are easy to make, fast cooking and delicious! Does not taste like the box! I really enjoy all the flavors!
No Special Diet
The best meal in a box there is!! I love how the chicken and buttermilk biscuits are easy to make and quick to throw together. Perfect for days you just don't feel like cooking. Throw it together and throw it in the oven.
Conway, AR
I usually try to avoid box dinners. But this was pretty amazing and the kids even loved it. Gave 4 stars due to not being the healthiest of meals.
Wichita falls, TX
Actually taste pretty darn good and it's amazing when your pinched for time and money a whole meal in a box meat included how can you beat that
Pigeon, MI
Easy to throw together when time is limited and it taste good too! Perfect for a meal for two with leftovers for lunch the next day.
No Special Diet
When i moved into my first apartment this was my go to meal with my boyfriend. Wish it came in a larger serving.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet