Betty Crocker™ Classic Gel Food Colors uploaded by Johannah S.Betty Crocker™ Classic Gel Food Colors uploaded by Madeleine  H.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, water, modified cornstarch, yellow 5, carrageenan, blue 1, red 40, sodium benzoate (preservative), citric acid.

Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm so, so glad I gave these a try - I probably won't ever go back to the drippy food colors in a bottle.  The gel is cleaner to use and produces more vivid colors, not to mention that it stays fresh in the tube for a long time.  I use these for cookies, cakes, candies, and icing, and they work great every time - love them!
janet l.
I love this product. When I make my cupcakes I like to add food coloring to the mix and the icing to make them more cute and creative. You can also use this for many other things. They don't have a taste to them so it won't ruin your recipies
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Love love love these!!! I always make my birthday cake icing home made and with these gel coloring I can always get the exact color I need with out effecting the flavor of the icing. I will never use another brand!
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I've always got a box of these around. I've used them with food but I've also mixed with shaving cream to make foamy finger paint for my kids. Easy to use and I've never had issues with mess or staining.
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
These food colors are great. The gel is super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. They last a very long time and always come in handy for baking.
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love these colors! So bright and don't leave the cake with an aftertaste like others do. I made rainbow cupcakes with the coloring and they were a hit!
Autumn L.
Definitely an easier alternative to food coloring doesn't make quite the mess. Used on my nephews birthday cake last week, and it worked wonders
Jessica C.
Hmm I got the Neon ones, I liked them but I'm still partial to the drops. Not sure why! I would buy them again.
It has good color and the packing is not sturdy at all unfortunately but the color pay off is great
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't see a difference with it being gel. Works the same as the traditional food coloring drops
GILMARIE S.
This colors are good for fondant?