BY BETTY CROCKER #33 in Muffins

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Brown Sugar, Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), Cinnamon, Salt, Corn Starch, Distilled Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Color Added.

Contains wheat and soy; may contain milk ingredients.

Mimi F.
I often have to call on my friend, Betty Crocker, when I’m in a hurry and need muffins or a loaf of breakfast bread. There are many, but this cinnamon streusel is one of the best. Easy......pour mix in bowl, stir in water, eggs and oil. Bake for less than 30 minutes and
your delicious, hot breakfast is ready. Bake two and share one with your neighbor. This one is a keeper.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
I love these muffins!. They are sweet and so delicious. The make my apartment smell so great like grandma is in their baking from scratch! They are cheap and easy to make. I make them for my office all the time, and everybody loves them! I highly recommend this easy to use and tasty treat!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I really enjoy these muffins. The directions are very easy to follow and with the crumbled Cinnabon topping on top it's such a treat when you're craving cinnamon sugar. I always make these and it's always a hit!
Hannah E.
These are great and have such a home baked taste when you good them no one will know that they came out of a box. But tell them because they need to know how-to make them
Sarah H.
Frankfort, KY
I really enjoyed the cinnamon streusel quick bread. I served it like a coffee cake after dinner and everyone thought it was homemade! A nice option for breakfast as well and makes the house smell amazing while baking. Great for a holiday party or open house!
Sarah W.
Very very good! You tend to eat more then one when you make them! They are so delicious! My dog sitter made them one time while I was out of town with a banana in the middle! When I got home the next day, I think I ate 4!
Melissa P.
Lexington, SC
I've made this quick bread a couple times now. Very easy to make but definitely better if you make it in the oven vs a bread machine. Great breakfast bread.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is so yummy. My mom would make these all the time for breakfast when I lived at home! I would find myself craving this all the time.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Very delicious and easy to make either as muffins or as a loaf of bread. I love the cinnamon topping - only downside - the calorie count!
Beth C.
Los Angeles, CA
So delicious and super quick and easy directions to follow. Great to make for parties and kids will love them!