Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Rich & Creamy Frosting uploaded by Penny B.

BY BETTY CROCKER #73 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Color Added, Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

• Does it taste artificial? Does it stay creamy or does it kind of ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julia N.
Icing can be a bit throat burning, but not chocolate icing. There's just more flavor in it. And this one in particular is a go-to for me when it comes to cakes. You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker.
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
Yum! Yum! This frosting is so good for cakes and cupcakes. I love to use it on yellow cake or for an even more sinful desert chocolate cake.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this frosting it is the only kind I will buy, great flavor but not too sweet and always makes cakes and cupcakes taste even better.
Anastasia  W.
I love chocolate and icing so this jerseys icing is amazing. I put it in the fridge and when I need some sweetness I grab a spoon of it.
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
When I buy frostings, it is always Betty Crocker, otherwise I make my own. This is the closest to homemade frosting that I have found.
Celeste M.
Trumbull, CT
Use this frosting often. Saves time and it tastes really good. Easy to decorate and you just have to add sprinkles for a nice touch.
Holly o.
Tallahassee, FL
I use most all baby Cocker products but this one is my favorite it's smooth rich creamy and blends in with most everything
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
My favorite store-bought frosting! I love to pair chocolate frosting with a yellow cupcake - plus sprinkles, of course!
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I love this frosting. It is great for anything you're baking or you can eat out of the jar for a chocolate craving
Penny B.
Darlington, WI
Love this frosting, not only for cake, but I also put it on flour tortillas and roll them up for a treat. YUMMY!!
Carmen C.
Does it taste artificial? Does it stay creamy or does it kind of solidify?