Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Rich & Creamy Frosting uploaded by Penny B.

BY BETTY CROCKER #32 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Color Added, Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

Contains milk ingredients.

• Does it taste artificial? Does it stay creamy or does it ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I love this frosting. It’s got a really good taste and easy to use. It’s cheap and is available basically everywhere from Walmart to grocery stores. Good to put on vanilla cake and even brownies.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
So friggin yummmmmmy!!!!!! The creaminess is wonderful. No lie, I ate some with a spoon right out of the container. It was so fluffy and easy to spread. I used it for my pecan turtle brownies & it was perfect!!! I got it on sale at Ralph’s 2 for $2!!! Perfect!
Angela U.
Plano, TX
This is the real deal right here! Taste great and spreads easy! Does not have a funky after taste or order that some icing have. The chocolate flavor is spot on goodness. It is smooth and creamy and you don't have to fight it to spread like cold butter.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
This frosting is loved by all. I use it for cupcakes for my birthday party. I got this at Walmart for a great price. Enough frosting to frost 24 cupcakes and some to eat after. This is my go to chocolate frosting and I recommend it to everybody!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastes great, spreads great you can get it on sale and it saves you time. It also lasts a while in the fridge if you don’t use it all up. I will probably buy again!
Yesenia A.
It's very very sweet to start this but it's good overall. I'd recommend you try it because you'll never know till you try it yourself! I love eating it even though it's very sweet. Sometimes we all just need that sweet taste from our foods but this is a good to
Bricole H.
Bloomington
This is one of the best canned icing around. As an icon brand that every household recognizes and trusts, Betty Crocker makes a smooth chocolate icing that is great on any cake... or by it self ;).  I'd highly recommend it... even though that means there'd be less for me...
Julia N.
Icing can be a bit throat burning, but not chocolate icing. There's just more flavor in it. And this one in particular is a go-to for me when it comes to cakes. You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Has a really nice creaminess to it. The flavor is excellent. Texture of the product is on point as well. Great price and really worth it, not too sweet either.
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
Yum! Yum! This frosting is so good for cakes and cupcakes. I love to use it on yellow cake or for an even more sinful desert chocolate cake.
Carmen C.
Does it taste artificial? Does it stay creamy or does it kind of solidify?