Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Wayne, IN
Whenever its time to bake, i always pick betty crocker products! Awesome taste and great price!
Waco, Tx
Love betty crocker products love the chocolate cup cake mix super delicious and moist...
Compton, CA
Very good, moist and has a lot of flavor. Delicious easy to make, and very fast to eat.
Bronx , NY
I always get the cake mix in order to make cupcakes, especially the funfetti ones
Sydney
I lllooovvveeeee Betty Crocker. These cupcakes were just divine and I would make them again. The price was amazing and the taste even better. You can also make the mix into a cake rather than cupcakes.
Hobart
I have tried many cake mixes in the past by various different companies Greens, Edmonds, Betty Crocker... and I have to say that Betty Crocker is by far my favourite. The cakes, muffins and cupcakes are always super moist and never dry. Sometimes you just feel like a yummy baked treat but get put off as some baked items can take a lot of preparation and by the time they are cooked and cooled you've probably already been waiting a good few hours and the craving for this sweet treat has passed. This is what makes these Betty Crocker's packet mixes so so so good. Within just a few minutes you can whip up a tasty treat with just a few basic pantry staples such as an egg, some water, a spoonful of oil and a little bit of milk the rest is in the box. The instructions are step by step and are so easy to follow, almost anyone can make these problem free.
Kent avenue , Sheerness
These are my go to cupcake mix, I love it when they come out all hot. I put fudge icing on mine and they always taste delicious. Go price as well if you went to the shop and bought the separate it was cost you what it would for two boxes of this mix. My whole family loves it when I bake these.
I love baking and I always go with Betty Crocker if I don't want to make anything from scratch. They're really tasty and have that homemade feel to them
St. Augustine
Love this, you just either add water or milk and i usu add milk, and bake, simple, easy, no major clean up and it tastes like you were baking for hours
All need to impress someone us a box of Betty crocker....it taste great, easy to make and you don't have to be a baker to excel at it...

Looking for your answer?