Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix uploaded by Lynn B.Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix uploaded by Shaima A.Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix uploaded by Kayla L.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Miriam P.
Fredericksburg VA
That cake mix is ​​really wonderful, it's what I always buy. My cup cake always stays in the right spot and super soft, last year's hallowen I prepared my niece uns cakes with spider decor and it was a hit at her school.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
It is common knowledge that baking from scratch will make the best cupcakes. But if you do not have the time (or the money) to bake from scratch every time you want a sweet treat, Betty Crocker's chocolate cupcake mix is a must. It is moist, it is chocolate-y, it is everything you want in a cupcake mix.
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Easy to make and tastes great! These are the perfect comfort food for a good value. I love baking and this product makes it easy. The cupcakes come out moist and delicious. I am a repeat user because I love cupcakes and I love this product. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
i seriously love all things Betty crocker all of the mixes does not matter what kind you choose is always moist and delicious and they are supper affordable i tend to stock up around November because if you live near a Safeway they tend to have all Betty crocker mixes 10/$10
keshia s.
Camden, NC
I always have a sweet tooth and these hear are great. They are fluffy just how i like it and not to sweet but right were it needs to be. I have sensetive teeth and i am able to eat only some sweets and these are one that i love. Overall great, but i use buttercream frosting
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
LOVEEEEEEE ANYTHING FROM BETTY CROCKER! I am personally a chocolate lover so who doesn't love some chocolate cupcakes!!! I always purchase these from my local grocery store. Anything you get from Betty Crocker is simply amazing. If you love sweets then go try it!
Nicole D.
Betty Crocker always makes it easy to make your favorite treats! This bag is perfect, just add a couple ingredients and you are good to go with chocolate cupcakes. They are always super cheap or on sale.
Kayleigh D.
Muncie, IN
I am a chocolate lover and cupcake fanatic. Betty Crocker has the best mixes for whatever baking desire you may have. It is inexpensive and worth the time put into it. Having your house smell like cupcakes is worth every penny. I love this brand and it will always be my go-to!
Amanda G.
Who doesn't love chocolate cupcakes? They are super yummy and this bag is perfect when you are craving something sweet but aren't trying to feed an army.
Tammy N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very cheap and easy way to make cupcakes opposed to buying already made, store-bought cupcakes that are always way too sweet.