BY BETTY CROCKER #5 in Muffins

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), Corn Starch, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Modified Whey, Color Added, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients.

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have tried Betty Crocker muffin mix and it is very affordable. You can purchase it from Family Dollars for one dollar. This brand is very easy to make but you don’t get a lot in one packet. Yes I will purchase this brand again.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
I love these! It's so easy and it's such a good thing to have in the cabinets for when you've already ate all the junk food you bought and don't want to go to the store. Just add water. I eat mine warm with a little butter. I will say that my muffins are a little bigger and the mix only makes 4 or 5 not 6
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Makes a great quick snack, that's not the usual. Great with coffee for adults and also with a glass of milk for kids! What could be easier? Also I use these on my sailboat when traveling because they take up very little room and are so easy to make, all you need is water.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boys and hubby love when I make these. They like them as a snack and for breakfast. Easy to make and very affordable. I just follow the instructions and bake them. I buy at Walmart and I would recommend.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do think that if you’re going to buy a mix, Betty Crocker is one of the best that you can buy. It is a little bit more expensive than others but it’s worth it. But of course I prefer homemade muffins to those from a mix.
Megan F.
Rochester, MI
I love this product, I am a broke college student and this product is perfect for me. All i need is this package and water or milk and then i have 6 muffins - which is plenty to get me through the week. Also, they're each only 120 calories which i find very impressive and perfect! They're best when they're warmed up, so throw them into the microwave to warm them up before you eat them!!
Sarah M.
I used to eat this to the point that I HAD to stop, lol. It's super easy to make and tastes so good to the point to where I can only eat the batter. It's got the right amount of chocolate chips and doesn't stick to the pan. I highly recommend this product.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite muffin mix. It has not let me down yet, and I have been using it for years. It is my go-to weekend breakfast treat. It is quick, easy, and affordable. I bought mine at Walmart, and I will definitely be buying again and recommending to a friend.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy!!!!! i love chocolate chip muffins and these are so easy to make!! I gave them three stars because i enjoy the martha white ones better personally but i still eat these a bunch & like them!! the packaging is also cute and it's very delicious (:
Kathy L.
I love it because they are easy to prepare baked and ready water, it tastes delicious and it is an excellent companion for those days that one does not want to eat a dessert
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Anyone else think these are waaay better when they are warm? i almost feel like when they aren't warm anymore they are almost stale?
Marissa H.
Walkertown, NC
Does anyone know where to buy this at anymore?
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Do you like baking?
Mayra R.
Do these taste as good as the chocolate cookies? I really like their chocolate cookies and would love to try these.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Do you prefer to make muffins or bread with this?