BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cookie Mixes

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), Brown Sugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Salt, Color Added.

Contains wheat, soy; may contain egg and milk ingredients.

Taylor S.
I bought these because they'd be super easy to make, which they are, but I thought they tasted gross. They were kind of hard to mix and I couldn't get them to look like it blended well. Then after baking I wasn't any happier. They tasted really gritty to me. I ended up throwing the rest away because I couldn't bare to each them. I wouldn't suggest these to anyone. They were really cheap but lacked good flavor. Definitely a bust. Usually betty Crocker has tasty treats so I was excited to try these. However, these missed the mark.
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
This mix is seriously amazing - the cookies come out perfect every time. Deliciously soft texture, creamy chocolate chips, and you only need a stick of butter and an egg to whip them up. These can easily be whipped up in a hurry, whether you promised your office a treat or your family is craving something sweet on a weeknight.

The best part? Unless you want them to, no one will be the wiser that you didn’t slave over these from scratch.
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix is our go to cookie mix! We make at least one batch per week and oftentimes two or three batches. They sometimes don't make it to the cookie jar because my family is so ready to eat them. My husband takes several to work everyday and the men he works with always ask for me to make them some. Can't beat Betty, so I don't even try!
Selina P.
Dallas
I love this cookie mix it taste great I love making our time sometimes I even eat a Eat it without cooking it and a cheese grater honestly we should not eat without cooking it but I love it it’s a great recipe and it taste great
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
Betty Crocker baking mixes are the best! They are so easy and quick. I love using them when I need to bring a dessert last Minuit to an event/potluck/meeting. All their mixes are super tasty and very affordable!!
Lynn B.
This product is so versatile. It can be used for cookies and dessert bars. It’s convenient as you only need to add the wet ingredients. I always keep some of these in my pantry. They aren’t expensive, but I stock up when they are on sale. They come in several flavors. My frequently asked for recipe is their Luscious Layer Bars.
Autumn B.
Redford , MI
These are so easy to make and quick too. They taste like made from scratch cookies. Just make sure to use a light pan instead of a dark one because the bottoms burn quick
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
So easy to make! My 3 year old enjoys baking. And of course that includes helping me mix ingredients. We have way more fun making these than refrigerated cookie dough. They taste better too!
Tanner M.
Columbus, OH
I cannot give this product enough praise!! SO cheap and super delicious!! They are also really easy to make, and you can buy a smaller mix for about a dozen cookies, or a larger mix for 2 dozen. I always have a bag in my pantry just in case. Highly recommend and will buy again.
♠️~Toni S.
I bought these and I liked that you had to make the dough rather than it already being premade ! The cookies tasted amazing and home made I bought them once but will defiantly buy them again and buy more besides just chocolate chip! These were so delicious and soft and anyone would’ve honestly thought they were made from scratch .
EMILY B.
riverside
These or subway cookies?
Daniela S.
miami, florida
Are big?
olivia c.
How many cookies can you make from a bag?
Daniela S.
miami, florida
Looks very delicious
Crystal B.
How much do these cost at Kroger?

back