BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces (Semisweet Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor], Sugar, Colored With [Artificial Color, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6], Corn Syrup, Confectioners Glaze [Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Shellac], Gum Arabic, Corn Starch), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Color Added.

Contains wheat, milk and soy; may contain egg ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Candy Cookie Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Candy Cookie Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They taste great as well can hardly tell they came out of a bag!" in 1 review
  • "I generally make cookies from scratch, but we usually keep a pouch or two of Betty Crocker cookie mixes in the pantry for a quick cookie fix." in 1 review
  • "Amazing my daughter loves it we use it when we make ice cream bars." in 1 review
  • "I reviewed the chocolate chip cookies earlier, but these are also a staple in my house." in 1 review
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
These are the best cookies I’ve ever ate. I love M&Ms especially on a sugar cookie 😍 I definitely recommend these cookies to everyone. They’re so good. If you haven’t tried them you should. I wish I had some right now
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
I love any cookie with chocolate chips in it and this being #bettycrocker I had to try this out. This tasted magnificent. I’d definitely try this chocolate treat again. Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Candy Cookie Mix #verygood #cookies #yumm #chocolate #love #influenster @influenster
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
People often ask if these cookies are homemade when I bring them to events. Everyone is always shocked when I tell them its a pouch. Wicked simple to make (add egg and butter). Always rich with flavor and very light to bite into. Betty Crooker is the only brand I use, and I grew up in the town where Toll House was created!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is a great cookie mix! It's so easy to make and doesn't take much effort, yet you get the benefit of the cookies tasting and smelling like they're homemade.
Cynthia H.
These cookies were so good. They were fairly quick and easy to make. They tasted great almost like if they were completely homemade. I just wish they made more than what the pack does. I like bigger cookies so I don't end up getting too many from the pack. But they are great if you need something quick and easy to make for dessert.
ana o.
This cookie mix makes life very simple. A bowl, fork, spoons, cookie sheet and parchment paper, and the food items asked for on the package and you are on your way to enjoying homemade cookies that really taste like you made them from scratch. I have given them to guests,nobody knows they're from a mix and everybody wants the recipe - but it's my secret! I make them over and over again and they always come out the same - YUMMY! P.S. The cleanup is simple too.
LeAnn R.
Rockwell City, IA
I love this cookie mix! It's so incredibly easy to bake, and fast as well! Easily made on those weeknights when your kids say, I forgot to tell you I need 2 dozen cookies by tomorrow. Better than store bought, faster than homemade - the incredible middle!
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
I reviewed the chocolate chip cookies earlier, but these are also a staple in my house. Great for when you have unexpected company and want to make something that is quick easy and tastes great. Sometimes I even throw in a few mini chocolate chips to make monster cookies!
Jordan D.