BY BETTY CROCKER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Chicken Helper Cheesy Chicken Enchilada is a product you and your family will enjoy because of its great taste, quality and convenience.

Betty Crocker Chicken Helper Cheesy Chicken Enchilada:
  • Naturally flavored rice and cheesy sauce mix
  • Add chicken
  • A Mexican favorite made with Old El Paso seasoning

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk, egg and soy ingredients.

Ingredients: Enriched Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Salt, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Buttermilk, Sugar, Dried Chili Pepper, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Dried Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Spice, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Dried Garlic, Dried Sour Cream, Whey, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Milk, Cultured Buttermilk, Paprika, Mono And Diglycerides, Lactic Acid, Colored With (Yellow Lakes 5&6, Yellows 5&6), Malic Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dipotassium Phosphate, Egg, Soy Flour.

zirse a.
Since I marinated the chicken with the CFR, I decided to do so with the Lo Mein without tasting it unaltered. IT TURNED OUT DELICIOUS. I marinated the chicken pieces in Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing for a little over 3 hours. Poured that entire concoction into my 10in skillet and followed the box directions (adding 2 dashes of ginger at the end, the box calls for 1tsp). I stir fried a bag of PictSweet Asian vegetables (they have a light "Oriental" sauce) and tossed that with the lo mein. Not only does adding veggies make the meal complete, but it also increases the size of your servings.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
This is one of my favorite flavors of chicken helper, but it can be hard to find. My local store doesn't always have it. Its great with some black beans and sour cream!
Autumn L.
Used this instead of taco meat the other night for our tacos, and I've never seen anyone enjoy tacos as much as my family did. Definitely will be buying this again!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Not my favorite flavor of hamburger helper. Our local Walmart had a ton of the bigger boxes on clearance. I prefer other flavors but love the brand.
Thelma M.
I love chicken enchiladas, they taste so bomb. I love it. Always wanted to make some of my own and try it out. But i never truly got around to it.
Jackie H.
Modesto, CA
When you are in a hurry for dinner. This is your new go to. As long as you have hamburger and 20 minutes. Just as good as the other flavors
Molly E.
I am a huge fan of hamburger helper and this one is definitely one of my favorites! It is a tasty combination
Victoria B.
I could eat this daily. I BEG for it when I don't get it. Everyone can relate to this review.