Betty Crocker™ Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Liliana H.

BY CHICKEN HELPER

Enriched White Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Peas*, Carrots*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup*, Salt, Sugar, Red Bell Peppers*, Sea Salt (Potassium Magnesium Chloride, Salt), Soy Sauce* (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Color (Caramel Color, Annatto Extract), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil), Yeast Extract, Spice, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Extract* (Maltodextrin, Chinese Cabbage Extract, Salt), Garlic Concentrate, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Molasses, Monoglycerides, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent).*Dried

Dreama R.
I have fixed this meal for my family many times and we love it. So easy to make and very affordable. Always love a little help from the "Handy Helper". I would recommend this anytime.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
I honestly am not a fan of any of the hamburger helpers. My family on the other hand love them all. Then again they are both boys so they'll eat just about anything. It is super quick to make so that is a plus!
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
My family loves this stuff, but personally I don't care for it. To me it tastes cheap, but then again it is kind of cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.
Liliana H.
The easiest meal ever. Great to start with bc it has simple directions. If you are a beginner cook, definitely worth your money and delicious♡♡
Ashley E.
Dayton, TN
I'm happy with the ease of making this meal. It is affordable and taste is good for the price.
Kalin W.
This hamburger helper is okay, not terrible but definitely not one of their best.