Betty Crocker™ Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

by Chicken Helper

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Starch, Modified Whey, Salt, Palm Oil Powder (palm oil, lactose, sodium caseinate, potassium phosphate), Parmesan Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Wheat Flour, Onion*, Garlic*, Parsley*, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean and/or sunflower oil), Monoglycerides, Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Calcium Lactate, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent).*Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo!
Product Highlights
Its great for a late dinner if you've had a long day and dont feel like making dinner, you can always add your own kick to it if its too bland.in reviews
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
This was my first time trying this product. It’s similar tasting to pasta sides. I could make a better chicken Alfredo with a jar of sauce and noodles. This was still delicious however. I would recommend this to try out. Might get it again or might not.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
This so good made this for the family and they loved it. I just added some chicken in it
Samantha R.
Newark, NJ
Its great for a late dinner if you've had a long day and don't feel like making dinner, you can always add your own kick to it if its too bland. I usually add some pepper and a dash of parsley for color and a bit more flavor.

Looking for your answer?