BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color (red 40, blue 2 and other color added), Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

Heather T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all things cherry. That being said, this amazing cherry frosting by Betty Crocker has earned a spot on my favorite cake toppings list. Normally frosting is pretty bland tasting to me, but this stuff actually has a great cherry taste to it. I must also note that I'm not sure if I'm blind or what, because I have never seen this before and I spend a lot of time on the baking aisle. That's neither here or there. If you like cherries, you must try this out. You won't regret it!
Erica J.
Pasadena, TX
If you like cherry then you will love this frosting. It's good but I can only eat it every once in a while but not as often as some other flavors.
Kimberly D.
Apache Jct, AZ
A nice frosting to add to a white or yellow cake. It's a little too sugary for me but in small doses it's not bad
Astrid T.
Excelente glaseado de cereza, lo amo, es muy bueno aunque no debe comerse tan seguido por cuestiones de salud

back