BY BETTY CROCKER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Cheesy Hashbrown. Made with 100% real American grown potatoes. Naturally and artificially flavored.

Betty Crocker Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes 3.7 oz Box. 100% real sliced potatoes combined with the perfect blend of natural cheddar & sour cream flavors. A perfectly cheesy side dish for any family meal.

Betty Crocker Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes:
  • Made with 100% real potatoes combined with the perfect blend of natural cheddar cheese and sour cream flavors
  • Add milk and butter
  • Made with 100% real potatoes

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Salt, Modified Tapioca Starch, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Sour Cream* (Cream, Skim Milk, Cultures), Modified Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion*, Dextrose, Potassium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean and/or Sunflower Oil), Mono and Diglycerides, Buttermilk, Calcium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Wheat Starch, Garlic*, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Lactic Acid, Soy Flour, Calcium Lactate, Enzyme Modified Cream, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Sodium Phosphate, Nonfat Milk, Yeast Extract, Color (Yellow Lakes 5 & 6, Beta Carotene), Lactose, Blue Cheese* (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soy Lecithin, Spice, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Metabisulfite and BHT.*Dried.

Buy on Walmart
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I used these in a crock pot and came out perfectly! Hint! Spray crock pot and put on high! I dislike using my oven in the summer! A bonus is the educational stamps for the schools!
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
These are quick and easy, but the nutritional facts are INSANE compared to making the homemade stuff. Hello sodium! My boyfriend likes these though so I will make them if I see it on sale, and we use in moderation.
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Because it's Betty Crocker, you know it's gonna be good. I'm not the best cook in the world, so this is a win for me. Will continue to buy...
Vivi S.
My husband loves this brand, me on the other hand is not a fan. i like my real potatoes, however this is good for a quick side for dinner
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I have not seen or tried this yet but I am looking forward to buying it and giving it a try because I love cheesy hashbrowns
Sarah Y.
These are awesome! Only had them a few times but they turn out great every! Perfect side for a breakfast or a dinner.
Eliana  S.
Orlando, FL
I decided to try these recently and I have to say anything made by betty crocker you won't regret. Delicious tasting.
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
These are so good and are perfect for almost every meal!!! I love all of the betty crocker potato side dishes!!!
Juliana M.
Pittsburg, KS
I make this at least once a week. It's easy and goes great with any entree. It helps the family loves it too.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
So yummy, fast and easy to make. Use two boxes if you have more then 2 people seems to not make alot.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Would like coupons! Help?