Betty Crocker™ Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole Potatoes

Potatoes*, Salt, Modified Tapioca Starch, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Sour Cream* (cream,skim milk,cultures), Modified Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Onion*, Dextrose, Potassium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Vegetable Oil (canola and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil), Mono and Diglycerides, Buttermilk, Calcium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Garlic*, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Lactic Acid, Wheat Starch, Soy Flour, Calcium Lactate, Enzyme Modified Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Nonfat Milk, Yeast Extract, Color (yellow lakes 5 & 6, artificial color), Lactose, Blue Cheese* (milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes), Citric Acid, Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Soy Lecithin. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT.*Dried

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Would like coupons! Help?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole Potatoes!
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
These are so good and are perfect for almost every meal!!! I love all of the betty crocker potato side dishes!!!
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I used these in a crock pot and came out perfectly! Hint! Spray crock pot and put on high! I dislike using my oven in the summer! A bonus is the educational stamps for the schools!
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Because it's Betty Crocker, you know it's gonna be good. I'm not the best cook in the world, so this is a win for me. Will continue to buy...
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
These are quick and easy, but the nutritional facts are INSANE compared to making the homemade stuff. Hello sodium! My boyfriend likes these though so I will make them if I see it on sale, and we use in moderation.
Vivi S.
My husband loves this brand, me on the other hand is not a fan. i like my real potatoes, however this is good for a quick side for dinner
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
So yummy, fast and easy to make. Use two boxes if you have more then 2 people seems to not make alot.
Juliana M.
Pittsburg, KS
I make this at least once a week. It's easy and goes great with any entree. It helps the family loves it too.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I have not seen or tried this yet but I am looking forward to buying it and giving it a try because I love cheesy hashbrowns
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
I decided to try these recently and I have to say anything made by betty crocker you won't regret. Delicious tasting.
Sarah Y.
Roseville, MI
These are awesome! Only had them a few times but they turn out great every! Perfect side for a breakfast or a dinner.