Betty Crocker™ Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni: Made with real cheese Add ground beef Twin pack

Buy on Walmart
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is a good quick fix when you need dinner but don't have the time or energy to make it.  I usually add a can of tomatoes and onions.  I also serve with some kind of bread just to make a meal.  It is very easy to prepare, simple instructions and less than 15 minutes cooking time.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I love Hamburger Helper! Not only because it is extremely simple to make but because it is so delicious! Just think of super creamy macaroni and cheese with hamburger meat in it. So good! Also makes nice servings sizes. There's always enough for everyone when I make this.
Pam C.
I love hamburger helper, it is great tasting and also super easy to make. It's great for if you have a busy schedule and don't have a ton of time to make dinner.
Harley G.
Lumberton, NC
Y'all don't understand how good this stuff is. My mother totally hates it but who cares more for me right? Hehe Totally worth the try you guys
Briana J.
This is a classic quick and easy meal to make that my whole family will actually eat. The twin packs are a better deal for sure
Mandy S.
Port Richey, FL
My family loves hamburger helper but the serving sizes aren't enough for us. We have to make two boxes to feed all five of us.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Oh I love the taste of this so cheesy and easy to cook..really perfect for a working wife and most of all is taste so good
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This is my favorite hamburger helper! It's easy & quick to make. It tastes delicious! Throw in some Texas toast & 😍😍
Marissa C.
For me what I do is I will cook it and then after that I will put some sharp cheddar cheese in it that is shredded.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This flavor of Hamburger Helper is the best one they've got, in my opinion. It's extremely affordable.