BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Gum Arabic, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Colored With Red 40 And Red 3.

Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Love candy cane cookies, this box tastes just like my homemade ones, great for when you don't have time to make them homemade. I am always buying Betty Crocker items. This is a limited edition so I always buy them when they come around. Cheap and makes a lot of cookies for one box.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS
These cookies tasted great, but they were way harder to make than I thought. I'm not the best at these kinds of things though so maybe it would work better for others!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is a cute one to do and bake with the kids. It is sweet and I love the colors. You can use your creativity and come up with cute looking cookies. Not thee greatest test, a bit too sweet for my liking.
Kel W.
Class is Christmas cookie mix! You won't be disappointed. If you don't have all the baking ingredients at home to make your own, this is a perfect inexpensive alternative! And so fun for kiddies!
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Tried these. They were pretty good. Everyone loved them. And they were pretty to look at. Purchased these at Walmart. They did meet my expectations. I am a repeat user. Overly satisfied. Love love love.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
I love candy cane cookies, but to hand make them it's time consuming. So, I thought I would try this box mix. Not the best, and definitely not horrible, but it would work for someone needing a quick fix, but as for me, I'll stick to making them homemade from now on.
Bailee H.
Topeka, KS
I live anything peppermint and this doesn't disappoint. As long as you cook it correctly it'll be great. The price is great as well. I look forward to this every holiday season
Amy N.
Alton, IL
This is the bomb, it had great flavor and my kids really enjoyed eating it and playing with it. I don't know why but it too awhile in my oven but it was worth the wait
Brooke C.
The one time I tried these they didn't work out that great. I bake all the time and decided to try these out. To my surprise, they weren't all that great.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
are these available in Canada?