BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, maltodextrin, modified potato starch, cornstarch, natural & artificial flavor, polyglycerol esters, titanium dioxide (color), salt, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, yellow 5 lake, soy lecithin.

Buy on Walmart
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
These are good in theory and they icing is delicious but actually using them is so hard.  you can really buy them anywhere they might be good if you need them in a hurry but they aren't going to give your cake that amazing decorated look. I would do it the old fashion way
Justyne D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Color is nice and quality of frosting is nice but these containers always seem to break on me. The top where the frosting comes out is plastic and it always snaps right off and I can never get the frosting out after that
Nicole D.
Reno, NV
It is really hard to get out. You have to press the nozzle really hard and I had to take breaks because it hurt so much! Taste was okay, but I think you are better off using a piping bag.
Influenster M.
These Betty Crocker icings are so expensive, and they make a huge mess. I bought three of these flavors including the buttercup to make cupcakes with and the stupid nozzle messed up my designs. It only taste good.
Victoria B.
I get this and eat it out of the tube. A girl on her period eats anything, yes. But you know it's good when she gets it even when she's not!
Dom H.
It is really difficult to get out of the can but it tastes good and comes in many different colors. They are great and come with a tip.
Liz  A.
Union, NJ
I bought this to help me make my sons cupcakes for his birthday. I was actually pretty impressed with it.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
I'm not a the greatest decorator, so this makes frosting cupcakes so easy! Tasty too.
Meagan K.
This is great for any type of decorating, but the taste is to sweet for me.
Malaika S.
I didn't at all like this, it didn't have a good aftertaste it was very bitter I don't suggest anyone buy this product. I bought in a hurry because I had to make some cake. It really hurt my thumb it may have been easy to use but it certainly wasn't comfortable.