Betty Crocker™ Blueberry Muffin Mixes uploaded by Janae U.Betty Crocker™ Blueberry Muffin Mixes uploaded by Brittany G.Betty Crocker™ Blueberry Muffin Mixes uploaded by Ysaura B.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Artificial Blueberry Flavor Bits, (dextrose, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and/or soybeanoil, corn flour, citric acid, artificial flavor, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake), Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Egg White, Nonfat Milk, Propylene Glycol Monoesters of Fatty Acids, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Blueberry Muffin Mixes
  • "I would bake some around the house here & there & my family loves them." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Blueberry muffins are the perfect, sweet breakfast! They are easy, fast, and filling! This is always my go to when I need an on to go breakfast, but have a couple minutes to cook something! I also have always added sugar to to tops of the muffins before I put them in the oven.
Amber L.
I make this all the time for my kids. It's super easy and because you only need water I don't have to worry about wether or not I have milk to make it with like other brands. Love it
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
Are they made from scratch quality? No. But they're inexpensive (less than $1.50), quick (takes less than 25 minutes total) and easy, and only need water OR milk to make. They do taste good, and the blueberry flavor isn't artificial tasting. I like to have a few on hand in the pantry for busy mornings.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love to cook but I HATE to bake. So anything I bake typically comes right out of the package or box with minimal steps or additions. These are my favorite muffins to bake because they are SUPER easy (all I have to do is add water!) and turn out really good. The blueberry is definitely my favorite.
Mary E.
I love doing these! I started doing these since my father liked them so much and now if I'm craving some dessert easy to do, this is where I look for. I'm a repeater user and fan! These are a great price too, you might wanna buy two when you get these I find that one is not enough!
Kristen T.
Great mix for the price. If you are in a rush, this is a wonderful product to use. It requires minimal ingredients, and it can be quickly and easily made. However, I found the imitation blueberries to be too tart and not "real" tasting.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
My kids absolutely love these. They do taste good and are nice and fluffy. I have saved them in a baggie and a tupperware before so they could eat them through out the day or for the next few days and they lasted well.
Samantha N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I make these a lot of mornings! My fiancé and I don't have time to really cook full breakfasts so I'll make these and we can grab them on the go and if theirs leftovers their nice for a snack! Their cheap too!
Aijha L.
Conyers, GA
I enjoyed this mix so much, not only is it affordable but it also tastes great! Addition to the instructions i also added extra blueberries and it was so amazing, the mix was so easy to complete!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Hey, I want you please. I would be grateful for that, please. I loved.
There is something wonderful about the smell of fresh baked goods. These Betty Crocker blueberry muffins are delicious! Love melting butter on them while they are still hot!