BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, corn syrup, modified cornstarch, salt, cornstarch, mono- and diglycerides, natural & artificial flavor, titanium dioxide (color), potassium sorbate (preservative), polysorbate 60, citric acid, blue 1 lake.

• I've never had any problem with this product, but does an...1 Answers
Odie V.
This product is very easy to use and the results at the end are very nice my expectations were met and I will definitely reuse this item and I do recommend to others it also tastes very good and not too sugary at all
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Super easy to use! I always end up using these because of the no mess no fuss aspect. I wish there were maybe different flavors? Will keep buying them!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I like using these colors for decorating Christmas cookies. It makes me feel like a real decorator. easy to use with the different tips!
Shelly P.
Just used this icing to decorate a birthday cake. The tube was easy to squeeze and made it easy to write the words on the cake.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are great if you aren't great a decorating sweet treats, there is no mess only problem is there is not much
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
My daughter loves getting this icing in every color to decorate her cookies etc. I have no complaints.
Mary T.
Baltimore, MD
I've never had any problem with this product, but does anyone have a secret for keeping this icing from going stale? I'd love to keep it fresh to use for my other baking projects in the future.

back