BY BETTY CROCKER

Shasta M.
These are fun candles! I bought these for a birthday party and thought they looked so cute on our cake! They last a decent amount of time and don't seem to emit much smoke while burning. You can always expect great quality from Betty Crocker. Plus, these are available at many grocery stores.
Cynthia H.
I personally don't use candles except for birthdays. I picked these up for my friends birthday and they looked really cute with how she had her cake decorated. They were sophisticated looking. They don't last any longer than other birthday candles though.
Jaime C.
chula vista, CA
Love these candles! The different designs are so fun. I love that there are not only designs for kids, but trendy adults too! The black and white is super cute!
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
These burn great and the size is convenient to store them in a drawer. We like to keep them on hand for quick little coffee break birthday treats Like cupcakes and brownies
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Not a huge fan of candles because they drip wax on the icing and let's be honest, that's one of the best parts. However, these add a pretty classy look to a birthday cake.
Joelle W.
Betty Crocker candles work very well. Also this design is super cute and I would use for a decorated cake to add some flair.
Hayley M.
These are good candles, they are the only ones I'll buy. I haven't had a problem with the wax getting on the cake.
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
These are def worth the buy because I've had mine for a while the last long and don't melt everywhere. I'm a fan!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These candles are nice for somebody's birthday who is older and doesn't want the standard rainbow color candles.
Sandra M.
Good candles! They light well and don't melt within seconds of being lit. Will be buying more in the future!