BY HAMBURGER HELPER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta: Made with real spices Add ground beef Twin pack

Luci L.
Town Creek, AL
This is always a go to product for supper when in a pinch for time. Its tasty and super easy to fix with limited ingredients. My family may eat hamburger helper of some flavor at least once a week. Yes I am satisfied and will keep preparing this quick tasty meal for my family.
Leanne K.
Bruceton , TN
Quick and easy to make and I know my family will love it. Plus it's easy to customize by adding your own ingredients so you're not eating the same exact thing every night!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
when im lazy and dont want to put too much effort into dinner, my family loves hamburger helper sure its not the healthiest, but its quick and easy to come together. the flavor isn't too bad and the instructions are quick and easy to follow. i would recommend this to someone who wants a quick meal.
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
No a big fan of the hamburger helpers. They tend to not have enough flavor to them or not a very good one either. This brand is very affordable and is usually on sale for a very good price. I would recommend to test out the flavors and ingredients again.
Samantha E.
Yukon, OK
Hamburger Helper was a huge hit growing up, and I still make it today. It is one of the cheapest meals you can have. Only con, I’m sure it isn’t too healthy. It is, however, convenient and very easy to switch up the recipe with your own tweak.
Ally F.
Knoxville, TN
We love hamburger helper in our house. I have 4 stars because we usually add more noodles to ours (and a little extra water). The flavor is delicious and makes a meal on its own. We will continue to purchase hamburger helper.
Christopher B.
Grand Isle, VT
As long as youre not on a diet, these quick meals are perfect. Some are pretty high in sodium but they taste so so good. So take a diet break and treat yourself to a good hearty dinner with this
Alyssa H.
This dinner is so good. It is quick and easy! very filling, and liked by everyone! I don't eat it often, due to not being super healthy.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
These are both super easy to make and fairly cheap. I like to make these when I don't feel like cooking dinner. The family really likes them.
Jada S.
weatheford
It’s super cheap and super amazing! Add a little of your own seasoning and WOW. You can buy it at your local grocery store.