BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Defatted Soy Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Salt, Water, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color And Red 40, Tocopherol (Preservative). *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Saturated Fat

Michelle O.
I grew-up eating these imitation-tasting bits of delight and still enjoy them on occasion. My favorite way to enjoy these is on toast with peanut butter! When it comes to my salads though, I prefer real bacon bits to these flavored bits of carbs.
Vernae H.
I like theses better than real bacon. They're great on salads and baked potatoes, but do NOT mix them into soups or casseroles. They are really just flavored crunchy morsels. They're not real bacon.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
I ate so many of these as a child that just the thought of them makes me sick. ha but from what I remember they were obviously good(in small amounts)