Betty Crocker™ A&W Root Beer Float Cookie Mix with White Chips

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, White Confectionary Chips (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Color Added, Artificial Flavor.

Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy; May Contain Egg Ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ A&W Root Beer Float Cookie Mix with White Chips
Mary S.
I was a bit skeptical about root beer float cookies. It just doesn't sound good. These cookies were delicious! The have the tang of root beer, but the white chips add a sweetness that mixes well. A bit unconventional, but I would definitely buy them again!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
OH wow this was a first time buy for me and I was very very impressed.

Honestly I don't know what I was expecting the flavor to come out to be- but my kids loved the taste.
I reserved a 1/4 of the white chips and melted them and used them to pour over the top of the cookies to create a yummy glaze that really added some wow to the cookies!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Betty Crocker makes amazing cake and cookie mixes. I love root beer floats and cookies so why not give it a whirl. Yeah they don't taste that good. It's a really weird combo. Left a bad after taste if you could even get them down. Do not recommend for anyone.
Gabriell S.
Jacksonville, NC
Eww ew thees are really gross I bought this outta of the blue wanting to try something new and I about threw up there taste like Sookie my dog wouldn't even eat them or kids lol I wouldn't ever recommend thses
Autumn D.
Honestly I wasn't expecting much from these, I mean a soda flavored cookie sounds disasterous. But it was phenomenal I was so pleasantly surprised these were just fantastic but who else but Betty crocker could pull this odf
Kenya M.
These cookies are good. Betty crockers doughs are always good and they always come out great i definitely recommend using betty crocker for desserts.
Jill N.
Jackson, NJ
I haven't actually tried these yet but it sounds pretty interesting! Definitely buy this because who else wouldn't want root beer cookies??
Angelica S.
Rogers, AR
Love this cookie mix easy to prepare and it is very delicious my son and I love this especially making them when it's getting cold
Influenster M.
I personally think that this taste not so good. Like when i got it i thought it might taste like vanilla but guess i was wrong.
Ashley W.
Lexington
These cookies are good with a glass of milk. It is a good product and it is not too pricey. The flavor is out of this world !