BY BETTY CROCKER #33 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sea Salt, Onion*, Potassium Phosphate, Ricotta Cheese* (whey, milkfat, lactic acid, salt), Potassium Chloride, Cheddar Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes). Contains less than 0.5% of: Garlic*, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Mono and Diglycerides, Nonfat Milk, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Whey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color (yellow lakes 5 & 6), Blue Cheese* (milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes), Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes). Freshness Preserved by Sodium Bisulfite.*Dried

Contains wheat and milk; may contain soy ingredients.

• Do these take along time to cook.. can I use these in coc...2 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Au Gratin Casserole Potatoes
  • "One of my favorite side dishes to make for dinner goes great with just avid any meat you can make and super easy to do" in 1 review
  • "Cant go wrong with a potato side dish" in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite brand of scalloped potatoes. I love this stuff. It is creamy, crunchy on the top, and you can taste every flavor in it. These are easy and fast to make, plus cheap! They go with every meal and are one of my favorite side dishes. They make a good portion as well and I always have left overs!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Love these potatoes! I keep them in my house for a quick go to side item. I really enjoy them and they are easy to make. I buy from Winn Dixie or publix or Walmart. Very satisfied with this product. I would recommend
Chelsey J.
These are SO good! If you have not tried these you are missing out. The flavor is amazing and it really isn’t expensive. It makes a big batch and it went beyond my expectations. I have been buying this for so long and I highly recommend them.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
So easy to make and the potatoes are always even and soft. I wish it was a little creamier but it's not like I use this box for thanksgiving dinner. Perfect for last minute side when you're making steak.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Although homemade food is always a plus and delicious you cannot beat these for a quick and easy side and it packs a flavorful punch with anything you pair them with. My family and myself love these
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love these! They are so simple to make and taste good with any meal! Even my picky 3 year old loves them. They are also very cheap! And they have a long shelflife.
T B.
Great side for dinners! One of my favorite ways to eat/serve a potato. Even though its boxed, it still taste pretty fresh and not super salty like other prepackaged potato products. The cheesy flavor is very authentic. This is the first food to go when I serve dinner.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Let’s start of with I’m not a person who likes to buy instant potato’s normally they taste fake and I feel like making these is plain lazy but with that being said these are super tasty and a box is normally like a dollar so you can’t go wrong this is the perfect side for when I’m having a super long week but still want to have a nice family meal together
Alexa B.
CHEESY POTATOES

WHAT MORE CAN YOU POSSIBLY WANT???

Honestly, I can't describe my love for this. I really can't.

I need more stars to rate this.

Like, I sometimes eat this whole thing by myself because it is THAT good. I'm not even being dramatic. It is impossible to rate this less than 5 stars.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I really like the au gratin potatoes.  They come with simple directions and are easy to make.  Making them with dinner, they are a very good side dish.  I don't like them on the stovetop but in the oven they are delicious.  The only con is that you have to scrub the pan afterwards.
rebecca f.
Do these take along time to cook.. can I use these in cockpot meals