BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Hershey's Cocoa, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Oh my is this good or what? I love me some Almond Joys so I was very excited to try this! I love the flavor profile on this. I added onto a chocolate cake. I think the price is great for this. I would definitely purchase again. I think there are endless possibilities for recipes.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love baking! And Betty Crocker is THE brand for me. Almonds are my favorite and to have it on a creamy blessing like this, is heaven for me! Is sweet, creamy and the almond taste in delightful.
Shannon J.
Tucson, AZ
Omg i just used this for the first time for the toping of some of my holliday cookies and it was amazing i loved it. my husband loves it and it is hard to get him to like any amreican chocolet products.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
This is my favorite frosting ever!!! I love it! I'm a repeat user most definitely! It did met my expectations completely! It's a very good price and value!! I would definitely recommend this to many other people!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Who doesn't just LOVE chocolate and coconut! This frosting is sure to hit all of the right taste buds as it really does taste like an almond joy candy bar!!! So delicious!
Allie R.
I love almosd joy so when I saw this at my grocery store I was very excited fo try it out. It tasted alright but I would rather just buy the almond joy chocolate bar.
Kaitlyn L.
Granite City, IL
One of my favorite candy bars is an almond joy and to add that to one of my favorite hobbies is a supper plus for me. lets start with the taste, I tastes like heaven in a can. lol the aroma is incredible.
alejandra e.
Extremely delicious product!!!! i bought several boxes and eat the with toast. it also adds a extremely good taste to the cake , i wish it would come with almonds though but other then that its amazing
Courtney M.
Muncie, IN
Anything chocolate and coconut are my thing!! So, being able to find this in the store and to have this on brownies is the best thing ever!!
Shari D.
Needville, TX
I made a cake and put this icing on it and it was a split like between the household. We will probably not use it again when kids want a cake.
Trish A.
butterfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can i fins this at walmart?!
mallory f.
Love Betty crocker icings
Angela s.
Memphis, TN
Are you goin to make ohther candy bar kine of just the one we wold likr to know