Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 16.9 oz

Betty Crocker's home-baked muffins are a great meal, snack or even dessert! Perfectly portable for families on the go. Also makes great bread!

Do you enjoys these bluerry muffins?
Do you like this blueberry muffin mix?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 16.9 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My family loves them.” in 1 review
Chester, VA
I love me a good ole box muffin sometimes, though nothing beats homemade (duh!) I love that it’s super quick and easy, I like to add a couple real blueberries to each cup after I’ve put the muffin mix in the pan, which I think totally completes the meal. My boyfriend loves these late at night when he has a sweet tooth as well, with a slab of butter!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE blueberry muffins. These are truly some of my favorites. They are simple to mix and bake. I love that the blueberries are natural berries and not some dehydrated berry. They bake up easily. They are light and fluffy! #blueberrymuffins # Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix
Spanaway, WA
This a a win in our home! We love these muffins. Great flavor and always tastes fresh. No improvements but maybe more product. Tons of pros, easy to make, easy to eat and amazing flavor! I will buy again!
Orlando
I actually just made these this morning for break fans everyone loved them. They are easy to make and I love the blueberries taste fresh and the muffin is very fluffy!
Macclenny, FL
I love muffins.  These are my go-to for snacks and breakfast.  I love how moist and fluffy they are and how easy they are to prepare.  There is nothing I would do to improve this product.  I'm not sure how healthy they are but they sure are delicious.
Virginia Bch, VA
The layout of the directions are super easy as long as you follow them the muffin should come out great and they taste amazing the blueberries are not hard or too soft.
Port Charlotte, Fl
This are so get and fast to make. You get about 12 from the box. They are very yummy, I add extra blueberries, but not too many. No way to improve except maybe a bit more mix to have extra. Definitely met my entire family's expectations. I'd always buy again. Plus the other flavor are also just as good.
Maplesville , AL
Love making these for breakfast. They are also great for a snack. Very affordable. Not to sweet but will satisfy that sweet tooth craving. I recommend you give them a try
Great Falls, MT
Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 16.9 oz uploaded by Bree S.
Easy to make and quick to be done however for blueberry muffins I felt like these were just missing something. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but I won’t buy these again. For the price and the easy preparation it’s worth it tho.
These muffins are hands down the best box muffins!! When we are in the mood for blueberry muffins we turn to betty crocker and she has us covered and silent as we eat them because they are just that good! They don't taste fake or like they may be from a box like some other brands, they are light and fluffy, and they are darn scrumptious