Does this leave a bad after taste?
Bowling Green, KY - il y a 6 ans

9 answers

No I don’t think so I can eat it right out of the can lol
il y a 4 ans
I use pastry pride you can get it at Smart & Final it's called Pastry Pride non-dairy top whipping this is how you use it step one have a chilled bowel. You may put the mixing bowel in the freezer in let it freeze for overnight. Then u take it out make sure the pastry pride it at refrigerator
il y a 4 ans
I completely agree with Sarah S.! The vanilla does have a really REALLY bad oily aftertaste. It doesn't taste like vanilla at ALL.
il y a 5 ans
I don't think it does. But it's all about personal preference
il y a 5 ans
I don't think it does, my husband cant possibly either as he eats it right from the container
il y a 5 ans
My favorite thing to do with this is to mix it together with a container of cool whip and a package of jello. It leaves the frosting lighter so the taste isn't too heavy (I tend to dislike the taste of plain frosting), and the package of jello makes the frosting any flavor you want it to be! It's a hit at our house for any occasion!
il y a 6 ans
Never got a bad after taste from it.
il y a 6 ans
not in my opinion! it tastes like normal vanilla frosting but the texture is so much creamier
il y a 6 ans
Personally I find that "vanilla" flavored packaged frostings tend to leave a slightly oily chemical-like flavor in my mouth because I'm more accustomed to homemade frosting. Betty Crocker typically does better at this than competitors but I still would prefer to make vanilla frosting if it has to be vanilla.