Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla Frosting uploaded by Leonarda V.Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla Frosting uploaded by Tammy L.Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla Frosting uploaded by Tammy L.

BY BETTY CROCKER #4 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Whipped Vanilla Frosting.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• does anyone find that frosting taste better when someone else fro...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad after taste?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
If I don’t make my own frosting I always use Betty Crocker Whipped frosting. It’s so easy to pick it up from the store when in a pinch. If you can’t make your own frosting it’s a tasty substitute! I know I’ve caught myself eating out of the jar. It’s a guilty pleasure I’ll continue to use and recommend!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my go-to frosting. I absolutely love whipped frosting. With 2 small children and a passion for baking, I don't always have time to whip up frosting so this is such a great alternative. It's quick, easy, and spreads on very smoothly. I would highly recommend.
Timmie R.
Warrenville, IL
Honestly not a huge fan.. I can eat the regular frosting straight from the tub.. and this just is not as cream. if you are looking for a lighter option and not something so thick, this would be the way to go.
Autumn E.
ruskin, FL
Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla Frosting is my go to frosting. Each time I use it I know that I am using a great tasting, quality product that I am proud to serve to friends and family. I love how great it tastes. It is light and fluffy. It is easy to color, and it works great in my decorater. I am always pleased with every dessert I make and am proud to share it with friends and family and let them know it's Betty Crocker.
Jennifer V.
Warren, MI
The 'Whipped' line of frosting is probably the best thing ever. It's lighter in taste and feel than the regular frosting. I find that the 'Whipped' version spreads easier on cakes, which is always a plus. I personally like the 'fluffy white.' It has a good taste - reminiscent of vanilla, but not as overwhelming in flavor. Works well for cake pops, too.
Leilani S.
LOVE THIS FROSTING! For people who hate those nasty thick frostings this is for you! This being whipped gives such a light fluffy texture as well as a moderately sweet taste. Great with food coloring if you're doing a cool project!
Isha B.
Cupertino
This is a good frosting. I always buy whipped frosting because it is much lighter than butter cream frosting. However, this product was much heavier than normal whipped frosting. The frosting was so heavy that I would have though it was butter cream if I didn't know any better. The product is still very tasty on a cake.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
I'm honestly not a huge fan of frosting on my cupcakes or cakes but this icing by Betty Crocker really isn't so bad! I normally scrape the icing off my cakes, but with a thin layer of this I'm able to manage. It's got a whipped like texture so it's very light & airy which I love. I hate anything really thick & rich.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this because it's not super sweet & it doesn't get hard. I love to use this with cupcakes or even on cookies it's good. I usually just put it in the microwave for about 5 to 10 seconds so it can soften to apply. The only thing I wish they would come out with frosting in tubes. Easier application.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
So I was setting up newly, I didn't have any appliance to make frosting, Went to the store and got this for really good price, It's good enough to frost 2 small cakes. And taste? Don't you worry, it's as good as the cakes we buy from stores. So now there's no hassle for making the frosting .
Gwendolyn W.
Foodie Expert
Does this leave a bad after taste?
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Foodie Expert
does anyone find that frosting taste better when someone else frosts the cake?