Betty Crocker® Whipped Strawberry Mist™ Frosting 12 oz. Canister uploaded by Trish S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #56 in Frosting

Betty Crocker Whipped Strawberry Mist Frosting: Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trish S.
Newark, NJ
This is super sweet I love the taste omg . It taste like really strawberries though lol. I can use this for cupcakes but I use it on cakes .
Lexi B.
Lexington, KY
this is a very hard product to find but i really love using it, it's such a fun flavor and not many companies offer flavored frosting
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the best frosting ever I can eat this buy it self it's that good. I love a nice moist strawberry cake or a chocolate cake with strawberry frosting on top it's the best. I get mine at Walmart. I do recommend this.
Morgan L.
You can never go wrong with Betty Crocker. This is definitely my go to brand cake mix and icing! Very nice price
Kathryn B.
We had a sample of this the other day and it was so good i had to go and buy it to make cupcakes for my husband, its a strong strawberry flavor
mandie b.
Love this when i make cakes and any desserts... love the taste and makes cakes so sweet
crystal d.
Whipped frosting great for cakes or cupcakes. Has a great texture and strawberry flavor most kids enjoy.
Rosaly N.
Un gran aliado para todos los reposteros es esta crema para untar torta con sabor a fresa. Sirve tanto para rellenar y cubrirla.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Holy amazing! Strawberry was my fav anyways but whipped is much better. Only in this brand.
Alyssa  M.
I love strawberry flavor on my vanilla or chocolate cakes/cupcakes. It leave a rich flavor. Too much strawberry if you use on strawberry item.