BY BETTY CROCKER #64 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Whipped Milk Chocolate Frosting.
Artificially Flavored.
Made with Real Hershey'®s Dutch Cocoa.
Earn Cash For Your School!
RTS Box Tops for Education, see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It tastes good with many different cakes and it is overall a great product. " in 1 review
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the BC whipped frosting's because they spread so easily! Word of caution: If you're using this in warm weather, or in a hot kitchen, be careful because if the frosting gets hot, it will drip/melt. Works great with food coloring...tastes light... Will buy again when I need to!
Cassie W.
Foodie Expert
I prefer the whipped frosting to any other kinds. I like that it's lighter and doesn't feel like it weighs down your tummy and gives a sluggish feeling.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
This is my go to for frosting. I bake a lot of cakes for bake sales and I find this frosting on sale a lot. It tastes good with many different cakes and it is overall a great product.
Janice A.
I like to bake cakes and cupcakes for my kids and I like to use this Betty crocker whipped milk chocolate it's smooth and delicious
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
Foodie Expert
This is seriously one of my favorite frostings! So good and rich! Perfect for cake or brownies.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Really love Betty crockers whipped frosting... great on cupcakes, absolutely delicious.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
So good and soooo smooth!!!! This is the only kind my kids allow me to use!!!
Kathleen H.
Seville, OH
Why make your own frosting when you can buy this yummy chocolate frosting. It's always smooth and easy to spread on cakes or cupcakes. It doesn't have a jarred flavor.
Alexis N.
I think this is the best frosting I've ever eaton, It's very rich and not too fluffy and surprisingly it holds a lot of frosting inside I can usually use this for two cakes
Heather C.
El Paso , TX
I'm not a big fan of chocolate but when I make chocolate cakes I use this frosting since it's not go sweet and it's easy to work with!