BY BETTY CROCKER #52 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Whipped Fluffy White Frosting.

America's favorite whipped frosting.

Based on Nielsen sales data, 52 weeks ending May 26, 2012. see more...

Angie H.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my go to frosting when I'm in a hurry. It is sweet, but not too much. It is easy to spread and light and easy to make a retry cake. It can be dyed other colors if needed, but I prefer it plain or with sprinkles.
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
I absolutely LOVE this frosting. Since it's whipped, it's much easier to apply to baked goods, such as cupcakes than buttercream frosting. I practically use this brand of frosting for every bake sale and fundraiser. Betty Crocker is amazing.
Precious T.
jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Betty Crocker Frosting, It is so delicious and smooth! It is very easy to apply to cakes and cupcakes since it is whipped. The best thing is that this frosting is not too sweet, its just right! :)
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Foodie Expert
Yum, I usually have to whip up frosting myself to get it the right consistency to spread on cakes or cupcakes but this one come locked, loaded and ready to go.
Amy S.
Big Lake, MN
Delicious used as a frosting, but mix it thoroughly with a cake hot out of the oven, and let cool. Roll into bite size cake calls and cover with chocolate or almond bark and they are perfection!
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
I love it. It is so delicious. I like to used to decorate my son cupcakes and cakes. I also eat it by it self.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Foodie Expert
Betty Crocker is one of my favorite brands but their frosting to me is too sweet. No matter the flavor it tastes more of sugar than anything.
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
Foodie Expert
I Don't like frosting at all but I have to say if your going to buy frosting this is the one..my kids love it! It's light and fluffy and not over sweet! We recommend
Amanda S.
Strathroy, ON
Foodie Expert
Love this frosting - when I'm feeling lazy or in too much of a hurry to make my own this is the one I use. I prefer making everything myself however, let's face it sometimes there's just no time. This frosting tastes delicious and is close to homemade in flavor without all the work for those days when Supermom is feeling tired.
Sandy F.
I used this frosting on some cupcakes and it was delicious. I used a different frosting for half of the cupcakes and everyone who ate them said that the fluffy frosting tasted much better. To me it tastes like marshmallows.