GroceryPantryBetty Crocker
Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix helps you make delicious fresh out of the oven cookies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked cookie experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!
Heather A.
Betty Crocker Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Heather A.
Betty Crocker Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer to make my cookies from scratch, I don't care if I have any time or not, I make time to make cookies from scratch- the only exception was when I had to make 2 dozen cookies last minute (as in 2 dozen cookies requested and due same day🤦‍♀️) and I purchased cookie dough from the store already made, I just had to pop it in the oven. I made this being open- minded, and optimistic. WRONG! When I get optimistic, things turn out horribly when I go in skeptical, things are great! Funny how life works like that for me 😂. I ended up having to keep then in my oven for the maximum time (11 minutes) and while they are indeed done, they are extremely soft. I say no to this mix. Sorry y'all.
Caitlin S.
Cedar Grove, TN
Betty Crocker has the best cookies IMO. The packages of cookie mixes that I buy are fairly cheap. I think they're usually under $1. They taste so good, they're easy to make. The instructions are so simple. Definitely 100% recommend!
Au Janee L.
I love these with the walnuts. I buy and add walnuts to the regular chocolate chip mix but since they make it with walnuts I can just buy these and save money. They taste amazing!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love making cookies from scratch but when I do not have a lot of time this is the best alternative. Making the cookies takes little to no effort and even less time. The cookies come out delicious and amazing
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
I actually brought this product a couple days ago. I get tired of just chocolate chip cookies all the time. They was ok but there wasnt that much walnut in then . Depending on how many cookies or how big or how small there was maybe a crumb of walnut in them.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I love this cookie mix. It is loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts and mixes up so easily. I have mixed it with the lower option of less oil plus a little water instead of the margarine and it is still a rich and delightfully rich tasting cookie.
Jose r G.
W Valley City, UT
It is the perfect sweet to enjoy with the person you love on a weekend full of love. It will make us feel happy and we will enjoy the maximum with its flavor
Anita C.
Staley, NC
I love me some Betty crocker chocolate chip cookies they are by far the best cookies I buy if I'm making them super easy and affordable
Ashley B.
Yummy easy to make taste good for a bagged cookie. Yummy and easy to find at the store.
Kelly M.
Slippery Rock, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I like the Betty Crocker mix to help kids learn to bake or when you’re trying to do something semi-homemade. The walnuts in these are not the best, but it’s a less expensive mix so not sure if you could expect any more!

Looking for your answer?