BY BETTY CROCKER #21 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Betty Crocker® Twin Pack Made with 100% Real Potatoes Scalloped 2 Pouches for 2 Meals.
In a creamy sauce seasoned to perfection.
Add milk and margarine. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this product my family loves when I cook it.its really good & cheesy I always buy it." in 3 reviews
  • "My family loves these potatoes!" in 2 reviews
  • "If I could eat them all day everyday I might but I would also be fat:(" in 1 review
  • "I love scalloped potatoes they are so easy and quick to make a good side dish to have during dinner my family absolutely loves them" in 1 review
  • "They make a great side dish for dinner." in 1 review
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Another favorite of ours, the Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes are always on hand here. We love these potatoes. They are fairly easy to make and full of flavor. Authentic to the Betty Crocker brand.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
If you want a quick, easy to prepare, and delicious meal, Betty Crocker doesn't disappoint. Making scalloped potatoes from scratch can be time consuming so using the box is a way to get the meal without taking forever. Price is low and taste buds are soaring.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are delicious! My mom and grandmother always made this brand, and now I make it for my family. Goes great with just about any meal. The potatoes are nice and thin, and the sauce gets thick and creamy. I usually serve with chicken and another vegetable.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love scalloped potatoes and so does my whole family. I eat maybe once or twice a week. My whole family will eat these up.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Foodie Expert
These make a great and easy side dish for family meals. I love making them and everyone loves to eat them up.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
I love these potatoes and so does my family! They are easy to make and are very tasty.
Lauren D.
These are so delicious and something my whole family enjoyed! We ate it with a bunch of different meals snd it goes great with it all!
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Kayti K.
Scalloped potatoes are very good. I don't make them very often and I should. There simple to make and there are plenty of different kinds to choose from to keep everyone happy
Marlo P.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy to make side that the whole family will enjoy. The AuGratin potatoes are really good as well.