GroceryFrozen FoodsTuna Helper
Betty Crocker, Tuna Helper, Tuna Creamy Broccoli, 64 oz

Betty Crocker, Tuna Helper, Tuna Creamy Broccoli, 6.4 oz

by Tuna Helper

Tuna Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper is made with REAL herbs and spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Make it fancy! Stir in cooked broccoli florets and crumbled feta cheese or Parmesan cheese just before serving. Want more texture? Add some carrots, too!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker, Tuna Helper, Tuna Creamy Broccoli, 6.4 oz!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,856 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves these Tuna Helpers, and as of late probably more than the Hamburger Helpers! And this Tuna Broccoli one always gets completely eaten up! Super good and easy to make, you can even add your own extra noodles in to make the servings bigger which is what I usually do. Very creamy and definitely one of our go to’s!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Tuna helper is such a quick, easy, and delicious meal for the family! It's almost just as good as homemade tuna noodle casserole! All you need it a box of Tuna Helper, 2 cans of tuna, some water and a little milk! And you got yourself a nice hearty pasta dish!!
Natalie T.
Betty Crocker, Tuna Helper, Tuna Creamy Broccoli, 6.4 oz uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like serving this to my family prepared with Rotisserie Chicken and Broccoli. This is very easy to make a home in a jiffy. It taste amazing perfectly seasoned no need to add more. Very affordable in most stores.
Mary Sue S.
Oxford, MS
This is about one of the easiest dinners it is out there. It quick, easy to fix and make ms enough for three to four people. It’s pretty good too. College kids surely love this as a go to meal. If you have a family though I highly suggest adding something else with it like some sort of vegetables. It just makes for a better meal plus fills them up longer too.
Laura C.
Cherryville , NC
I love this, one of my favorite go to meal and it's like a comfort food for me. My mom used to make it for me when I was a kid, I like to use chicken it mine! I always keep a few boxes in the pantry
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,053 reviews
Betty Crocker, Tuna Helper, Tuna Creamy Broccoli, 6.4 oz uploaded by Wendy  C.
This is actually good for a quick fix!! Its tasty and everybody likes it. This is pretty much the main one I buy for those dinner nights when everyone is busy and doesn't feel like fast food. I usually serve it with a side of vegetables.
Crystal  H.
Auburn, MI
I found the best trick for this quick delicious casserole is to crush up crackers (ritz go perfect) with some melted butter in a plastic bag and crumbling it on top for a crust
Sovina S.
The only tuna helper I get! I love this one because it just has so much flavor and I am a big fan of creamy pasta
Nicole T.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such an easy and delicious meal! Takes less than 20 minutes to make and very few ingredients. I’m watching my calories so I like to add lots of extra broccoli so that it’s more filling for me and lasts longer with servings. So creamy, feels like a comfort food!! Under $5 to make!! Highly recommend!
Becky O.
Quick and easy meal. Also great tasting. Inexpensive which is my favorite part. Recommend for sure

Looking for your answer?