BY BETTY CROCKER #78 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Triple Chunk Brownie Mix.
Premium brownie mix with Hershey's®.
Hershey's® semi-sweet chips & chunks in the mix.
Makes 8x8 pan. see more...

Buy on Target*
Michelle W.
Kansas city, KS
Delicious! Rich, creamy, not dry, always good. I use applesauce insures of oil to make them a little healthier, but otherwise, just follow directions on the box.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
El mejor de todos los brownie mix, su sabor es especial, crujiente y humedo. Facil, práctico y económico! Ideal para un postre rapido y delioso!
Diana b.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and quick way to make a brownie with ingredients that we all have at home my kids love them
Grizette M.
Foodie Expert
Where words die! Simply delicious... No more. It is the specialty of my husband.
Liz R.
Frankfort
Foodie Expert
This brownie mix is not only super easy and quick to make, but it also makes the best comfort food dessert. The brownies are so soft that they just crumble in your hands, they are chewy with such decadent, gooey chocolate chunks inside. I can’t say enough about these. 5/5 hands down.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Usually I go for Ghirardelli, but this box was one sale at my local grocery store, so I thought I'd try something new! I was not disappointed!
I love homemade brownies, but can never get the batter just right, so I prefer using these boxed mixes. It's so easy to just throw in a couple ingredients, follow some simple directions, and let your oven do the rest!
These brownies came out with the perfect mixture of chewy and cake-y, and have a really good chocolate flavor to them. The chocolate chunks melted within the brownie really take it to the next level.
Bonus points: I had some caramel sauce from Trader Joe's that I needed to use before it expired, so I spooned some on top of the brownie batter and swirled it in before I popped it in the oven. The result was delicious, and I encourage everyone to try it! Adding in little extra things to these pre-made boxed mixes always takes it to another level, and gives it that feel-good home-made edge.
Yusbreili G.
Foodie Expert
Very moist & Chocolatey!!! Easy to make. Great for parties or for late night munchies. I keep them in my pantry for quick dessert. easy way to quickly mix up a homebaked treat when you have unexpected visitors
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
This is a family favorite and has been for years. I'm finding it harder to find them. They are really chocolatey and for an extra good treat add chocolate icing and vanilla ice cream and you can't go wrong
Shirley Y.
I have a sweet tooth and love brownies whats even better about this mix is it is extra chocolatey!! Yay!!! Very easy and quick to make, it just requires 4 ingredients; egg, water, oil, and the brownie mix. I like my brownies crunchy on the top and chewy in the middle, so I baked it in a conventional oven for around 25min in 375°F in a 11x9 pan. Turned out great! Top it off with some vanilla ice cream and strawberries yummmy!!
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
These are the best brownies! They are always a hit. So gooey and there are melty chocolate chips throughout. They aren't cake like at all just fudgy and gooey. We eat these all the time.