BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker Tom & Jerry Fruit Flavored Snacks: Assorted fruit flavors--naturally flavored--strawberry, grape, cherry, orange Excellent source of vitamin C Natural flavors Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leah C.
Our whole family and my kids friends love these Betty Crocker fruit snacks. They are the only ones we buy. I'm so happy when I find the bulk packages. We go through these very fast.
Jaiden B.
I love all the betty crocker fruit snacks so yummy and great look. We love collecting the box tops for our local schools too
April G.
Seneca, SC
I love fruit snacks and these are always a must have whenever I pass them while grocery shopping!
Rebecca  H.
My kids love these! Betty Crocker makes the best gummies. Plus my kids love collecting the box tops from it!
Beth C.
Bothell, WA
Love these snacks! The flavors are great and the cartoon characters make it more fun!
Rachel B.
I love these fruit snacks but they are a little hard. I like the gummy gummy ones.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these for my brother and he loves it. even the cartoon characters makes it more fun
Rocio Q.
El Monte, CA
My kids love these snacks, they're perfect for a school snack and a healthier choice too.
Morgan G.
I love all of there fruit snacks all kids love them and me lol :))). Soooo good