Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what�s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker

What products do u use to make homemade cupcakes? We used better Crocker for batter and Pillsberry dough boy for frosting[product:betty-crockertm-super-moisttm-favorites-yellow-cake-mix] Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Frosting Hot Pink Vanilla
Favorite cake mix flavor?
Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting.” in 1 review
Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Bri P.
Always my go-to recipe for quick and easy cupcakes or cakes. Whether it be a baby shower or a birthday party, or just to say thank you and show appreciation, it's easy to trust this box of yellow cake mix and know that you won't be disappointed. 5 stars. #VeryProfessional
Burleson, TX
This is a classic brand that's been around a long time. I live this mix, the cake comes out super moist, and this yellow cake mix is perfect for when I make a Dump Cake, where you add pie filling, applesauce, or chocolate chips. Delicious and so easy!
Monroe, OR
I love yellow cake. It's always so moist and fluffy. It's harder to change color with dye because it's yellow not white but it's got a great flavor and Betty crocker always has great products.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Bridgeport, OH
Such a great cake mix. Easy to follow instructions and they always have them on sale so the price is all ways right. They cake turns out perfect every time and it tastes amazing.
Shelbyville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Me and my fiance absolutely love Betty Crocker cake mixes. When you add a little sour cream it's even more moist and delicious! He loves yellow cake and always gets me to make one of these for his birthday or special occasion. Betty Crocker mixes are always my go-to when I don't have the time or energy to make something from scratch.
We use this cake mix all the time. We use it to make cakes sometimes but mostly for dump cakes! We find the yellow cake mix the best for dump cakes! Love this and you will too!
As far as boxed cake mixes go, this one is great and easy to use. I typically find that this one is one of the cheaper options without compromising taste. I have bought this brand several times and trust the quality of the product.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Betty Crocker cake mix is my go-to for baking and making cakey treats! The flavor is awesome, and the ones with pudding added definitely increase the moisture in the cake so it isn’t dry. I would highly recommend this brand!
Low Carb
Purchased at: Walmart
You can’t go wrong with a Betty Crocker cake mix! The yellow cake is my favorite covered in chocolate frosting 😋 I grew up eating it as a kid and it’s still one of my favorites to this day! A classic in my household.
Kingston, RI
Love this for baking cakes and cupcakes for school or for a party. I use this becuase of how affordable and delicious it is. The cakes always come out so moist. I buy it all the time to just keep in the house.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...