Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what�s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker

What products do u use to make homemade cupcakes? We used better Crocker for batter and Pillsberry dough boy for frosting[product:betty-crockertm-super-moisttm-favorites-yellow-cake-mix] Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Frosting Hot Pink Vanilla
Favorite cake mix flavor?
Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting.” in 1 review
This is the only way I bake cakes! It's very easy and fast to bake. It was beyond expectations. The cakes are really delicious even without adding icing. I don't have patience at all so I dip my finger in the mixture before putting it in the oven and that's really satisfying.
Of my favorite products, their taste is delicious, and its price is very appropriate.And easy to preparethanks
Halal, No Special Diet
Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Bri P.
Always my go-to recipe for quick and easy cupcakes or cakes. Whether it be a baby shower or a birthday party, or just to say thank you and show appreciation, it's easy to trust this box of yellow cake mix and know that you won't be disappointed. 5 stars. #VeryProfessional
No Special Diet
Burleson, TX
This is a classic brand that's been around a long time. I live this mix, the cake comes out super moist, and this yellow cake mix is perfect for when I make a Dump Cake, where you add pie filling, applesauce, or chocolate chips. Delicious and so easy!
No Special Diet
Monroe, OR
I love yellow cake. It's always so moist and fluffy. It's harder to change color with dye because it's yellow not white but it's got a great flavor and Betty crocker always has great products.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Bridgeport, OH
Such a great cake mix. Easy to follow instructions and they always have them on sale so the price is all ways right. They cake turns out perfect every time and it tastes amazing.
Tijuana, Baja California
Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Fatima P.
One of my favorite brands of arina to use at home, the breads are spongy baked and I can add more ingredients to highlight the taste and smell. Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Toronto
Uhhh can't even describe how good it tastes! My family couldnt resist and attacked on the cake as soon as I took a picture! It moist and soft. Perfect for a celebration!
Halal, No Special Diet
Shelbyville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Me and my fiance absolutely love Betty Crocker cake mixes. When you add a little sour cream it's even more moist and delicious! He loves yellow cake and always gets me to make one of these for his birthday or special occasion. Betty Crocker mixes are always my go-to when I don't have the time or energy to make something from scratch.
We use this cake mix all the time. We use it to make cakes sometimes but mostly for dump cakes! We find the yellow cake mix the best for dump cakes! Love this and you will too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...