Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what�s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker

What products do u use to make homemade cupcakes? We used better Crocker for batter and Pillsberry dough boy for frosting[product:betty-crockertm-super-moisttm-favorites-yellow-cake-mix] Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Frosting Hot Pink Vanilla
Favorite cake mix flavor?
Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting.in 1 review
5 days agoFayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Betty Crocker cake mix is my go-to for baking and making cakey treats! The flavor is awesome, and the ones with pudding added definitely increase the moisture in the cake so it isn’t dry. I would highly recommend this brand!
3 months agoShelbyville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Me and my fiance absolutely love Betty Crocker cake mixes. When you add a little sour cream it's even more moist and delicious! He loves yellow cake and always gets me to make one of these for his birthday or special occasion. Betty Crocker mixes are always my go-to when I don't have the time or energy to make something from scratch.
2 months ago
We use this cake mix all the time. We use it to make cakes sometimes but mostly for dump cakes! We find the yellow cake mix the best for dump cakes! Love this and you will too!
3 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Easy to make and follow recipes. Tastes so yummy. A classic easy desert. These aren’t too pricey and always taste delicious. We love the yellow cake mix, but all the flavors are really good. Always have at least one box on my pantry for a cake emergency!
2 months ago
As far as boxed cake mixes go, this one is great and easy to use. I typically find that this one is one of the cheaper options without compromising taste. I have bought this brand several times and trust the quality of the product.
15 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
You can’t go wrong with a Betty Crocker cake mix! The yellow cake is my favorite covered in chocolate frosting 😋 I grew up eating it as a kid and it’s still one of my favorites to this day! A classic in my household.
2 months agokingston RI
Love this for baking cakes and cupcakes for school or for a party. I use this becuase of how affordable and delicious it is. The cakes always come out so moist. I buy it all the time to just keep in the house.
a month agoColumbus, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
This cake mix lives up to its claim, it’s moist and so good no dry cake. Only need a few ingredients and it’s easy to make especially when you don’t want to make one from scratch. It’s affordable and delicious.
a month agoManchester
All of Betty Crocker’s baking mixes are amazing! There’s a huge variety to choose from. Super easy to make and tastes like something you got from a bakery! So Rich and moist!
3 months agogray
I usually make all my cakes from scratch. When I’m in a pinch, I find myself going straight to Betty Crocker though! They taste amazing, bake beautifully, and are so easy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...