BY BETTY CROCKER #65 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Super Moist® White Cake Mix.
As always... Pudding in the mix! see more...

Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix
  • "It's really yummy and so moist and very easy to make and all around great product!!" in 1 review
  • "We used food coloring for the teams playing." in 1 review
Angila J.
Love this cake mix, i love it raw and i love it cooked. i buy it constantly and have it in my pantry for whenever im in the mood to bake somethings without getting messy. you can find it on sale sometimes so buy it then and stock up. i perfer it without frosting because the already made frostings get hard to apply on these cakes
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I just went through 4 cake mixes to make a cake for my cousins retirement and every time I tried to take it out of the pan it would fall apart. The taste is great but to decorate I would never use this cake again. I will from now on pick another brands.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Perfect cake mix. Tastes great and is a good color of white. You can even add food coloring to it to make it the color you want. The cake is moist. The instruction are also very easy to read. Would recommend this to friends.
kayla 🍭.
I've used multiple flavors of the super moist cake mixes and they all are great, especially when paired with any of the frostings. It is available at most stores that sell baking goods, so it is easy to access. It is easy to make as well, considering that only a few amount of other ingredients are needed.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I absolutely love this cake mix. The taste is great for cakes and I also use this mix for my slow cooker peach cobbler. It gives the the cobbler a great crust and tastes amazing. I would highly recommend and will be buying again.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great cake mix. Super easy, very affordable, and always delicious. I like using the white cake because you can add a pop of color with the frosting or toppings to make a fun cake, or you can keep it really elegant with more subtle decorating.
Keller K.
Hellertown
Betty Crocker is by far my favorite cake mix brand. They're cakes are always so perfect and easy to make. I can always find this at Giant for such an affordable price that I always end up getting more than one.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
A great and easy way to make some cupcakes without all the work it takes to make it gourmet. I always have a box handy in my pantry.
Stephanie M.
This cake mix is always consistent in flavor and result. It is light, moist, and has an old fashioned blend. This makes fluffy cakes each time. This makes the most novice baker feel a confidence in what the taste will be. Betty Crocker is a staple in any kitchen for great reason.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Super moist and versatile cake base. Excellent when prepared as advised or when "dressed up" with berries, chocolates or other fun additions. I've even used this mix to make whoppie pies with flavored fillings: total hit.
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
Does this mix take other flavors well? i wanted to add some apple puree to make an apple walnut bread
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love baking cakes but recently I heard that cake mixes contain pig fat in them and they are listed as mono diglyceride... and I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this? Thank you for your help.