Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Flavored Cake Mix uploaded by Desmond W.Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Flavored Cake Mix uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY BETTY CROCKER #59 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Super Moist® Vanilla Flavored Cake Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
As always... pudding in the mix! see more...

• What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Flavored Cake Mix
  • "Really good cake mix, tastes great too.Really inexpensive option for anyone new to baking without having to get a lot of individual ingredients.I pair this with bettycrocker frosting and the cakes taste really great not really like out of box mixes." in 1 review
  • "It's very good cake and super easy to make." in 1 review
  • "There are so many recipes using this cake box." in 1 review
  • "This worked well for me and it's fun adding food coloring to it for a cute surprise." in 1 review
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
I love to get the vanilla flavored cake mix to make some quick desserts or to use it as a base for a more extravagant dessert. It's easy to add to and make your own. Tastes delicious and is not dry at all.
Jitsirin B.
Jitsirin B.
San Klang, San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai
I loved it! Easy to mix and baked. The taste wasn't so sweet. Perfect with cream frosting. Kids can do! Perfect for Halloween as well.
Desmond W.
Desmond W.
Attalla, AL
Foodie Expert
Used this for my nephews first birthday cake. It was a hit at his party and on my Facebook page.
Yaileen C.
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
My favorite I make a yummy pina colada vale with it and my family and friends love it!!!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I love using cake mix! They make life so much easier and it's always easy to find great deals on them. The vanilla flavor isn't super strong so it works really well for combination recipes like adding a bit of almond extract or other. I used this flavor to try out a soufflé recipe and it was amazing! I loved the subtle vanilla flavor and the beautiful white color.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I am baking this right now! I love this cake mix and it is perfect. I bake cup cakes, mini cakes, bundt cakes and cake balls. You can literally do so much with this cake mix. It is so easy to make since all you need to add is the water, oil and eggs, then mix and wait until its finished baking. I use this for so many occasions and I will recommend it to anyone!
Isha B.
Isha B.
Cupertino
Foodie Expert
I've always turned to cake as comfort food and this is my go to cake mix. Unlike other cake mixes this mix truly is moist. One thing I would recommend is using canola oil instead of butter in the recipe. Canola oil is a much healthier alternative and the cake is also fluffier.
Dani V.
Dani V.
Betty Crocker is a great brand to go to for simple cakes mixes in general. Vanilla is the most common flavor, but any flavor with them is good. These mixes are awesome for poke cakes. The instructions are easy to follow, and the add in ingredients are so simple.
Cherry C.
Cherry C.
This cake mix is easy to make, and it's moist to the point where it feels like I'm biting into a fluffy, vanilla flavored sponge. Best paired with confetti icing.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
Betty has been a favorite in family as long as my 28 years in earth. Vanilla is especially my favorite moist, rich flavor, affordable and most of all they don't change the recipes! Also kudos for bringing back birthday chip back:)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?