Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Betty Crocker SuperMoist Vanilla cake mix with pudding right in the mix. Easy to prepare; just add water, oil, and egg. Betty Crocker SuperMoist cakes are today's family tradition, for special occasions and those spontaneous celebrations when only "homemade" will do.

Where do you like to buy this product?
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing.” in 1 review
Arlington, VA
This product can be used in a variety of ways!  I sometimes follow the directions on the box, but lately I have been adding crushed pineapple and baking it to make pineapple cake.  It tastes great frosted and not frosted!
Kosher
Purlear, NC
Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Alexandria P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love their cakes, this one is really moist. Tasted just like what you would expect. Totally love the richness of the cake, and it's not overwhelming either. Cheap cake mix and worth the buy. Will continue to buy for my family. Easy to follow instructions and great turn out.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Fairfield , CA
I used this cake mix to do a marble cake and it was super easy and simple to follow the baking steps. For my first time baking a cake it turned out great thanks to the instructions included! I totally recommend this cake mix to those who want to bake a cake for a special occasion, or just to have fun baking!
No Special Diet
Las Vegas, NV
The super moist cake mixes are great! Sure it won’t be as decadent as a cake from scratch, but one of these boxes will give you a fluffy cake in under an hour with proper following of directions. You can add just about anything sweet in these cakes as well and get creative.
Dennis, MS
Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Brandy H.
I love to bake so I use a lot of cake mixes and if you put milk instead of water in this kind you could not tell iit wasn't homemade unless someone told you! I couldn't believe how good it was and I got many compliments on my homemade cake, I didn't tell them that it was out of a box and they never knew it. Highly recommend this flavor and brand if you want to impress everyone with your baking!
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Des Plaines, IL
What else is better no measurement of ingredient yet you get and amazing soft and fluffy cake in less than 45 min just follow the whole direction and results are amazing.Quality of product is also good dry ingredient are fresh and accurately measured make baking so easy
Halal, Kosher, No Special Diet
I love making cakes and love the Betty Crocker brand and stand behind it. I loved the taste of the vanilla cake mix it’s so moist and full of flavor. You can definitely just eat the cake on its own without any frosting it’s so good..
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Fort Myers, FL
This Cake mix is easy to make very affordable but Ifeel like vanilla isnt my favorite flavor it just seems very basic and sometimes too dry for me wont purchase this again
Low Carb, No Special Diet
I never know when I may need a cake (or have a craving for one) so I always have a box or five of Betty Crocker cake mix in my pantry! Super easy to throw together with ingredients I always have on hand. This comes out moist and fluffy and is always a hit!
Dairy Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
San Bernardino , CA
I love Betty corcker brand. The cake mixes are very moist. Sometimes I use it to make cupcakes, and you can't even tell. The mix tastes like it was made from scratch. It's very convenient and easy to make!